Reviews for 6,581 Miles to Luma
Shade chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
...I think this is the first story I've read that took over a dream. Seriously, dreaming in this world was AWESOME.

Probably this is because the world is awesome, and on a similar note, this whole story is awesome! ~_~ Awesome is an inadequate word. Awesome, awe-inspiring, magnificent, wonderful, amazing, stunning, stirring, impressive, astounding, breathtaking, spectacular and wondrous. That is what this story is.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
This story. Is so awesome.

THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME.

Once more, with feeling: THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME AAAAAAH.

I love the complex world you've built here. Your characterisations are fabulous. There's a wonderful sense of complexity and planning behind it all. I really do hope you update soon. Because this story is so awesome.
YOUniquee chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
Whoa. I first encounted this fanfic some months ago, and I read some of it but dropped it. And I don't remember how or why I even could drop this one. I don't remember it being this interesting or maybe I was disoriented. Probably. I saw it again and decided to try it today.

I regret nothing.

The way you characterise the characters are great. None of them are OOC, at first I though Roxas was a bit but then the Roxas we all know and love came out and I thought that no more. Kairi is characterised good too, I like her introduction and I wondering why she was walking across the desert. I love the fact Riku is this new species called Replica's. It's intriguing and something fresh from other fanfictions. I kinda feel sorry for him because they all look the same. I also wonder how they get created, how do they breed? Was the replica Roxas met Riku? It seems as if Riku is a special one though, as he seems to have emotions. And Sora? There's a lot of mystery to him but he's not OOC at all.

You still manage to keep a bit of Kingdom Hearts in there too. With the shadows and having the Art of light. I was reading your 'dictionary' for this and I loved how you named the Arts for elemental power. Very creative.

This story is very easy to imagine to, It's like a cross between futuristic and somehow ancient somehow. I like that mix. And the concept of the Gods and everything..corr, girl, you really out did yourself. You could remove the KH characters and this would still be good.

I finished reading this a few hours ago and I feel like I just came out of a high. ~_~

I'm interested where this story is going to go and I'm looking forward to that lovely feeling of a new update in my email.

Superb writing, Keep it up!

And Good luck!

~Youniquee
MutantPaperClipWarrior chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
Okay, the fact that I screamed unintelligible babble at my boyfriend and father for about 5 minutes and squeeled like a 5 year old while dancing around my living room when I saw this in my inbox does not shame me because I LOVE this story and it was so worth it. WHY I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A MOMENT OF FREAKING PEACE LONG ENOUGH TO READ AND REVIEW IT UNTIL NOW IT COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE! And I feel bad!

I'm so glad we have finally gotten a chapter about Riku and some info on his past and how him and Sora met. The beginning was mildly confusing but it eventually became more clear. Each chapter always leaves me feeling so...heartbroken for the characters. Riku and his utter hopelessness and misery. Sitting in his cell. I love that you managed to make time sitting in a cell doing absolutely nothing something entertaining and engaging to read. And the discovery that it was actually Sora that was being cruelly messed with and not Riku made me feel so bad for him. And finally learning what the illness that is killing him is one question off my list of many for this fic.

I now have 8 billion MORE questions for this fic regarding the things that have happened that we don't know WHY or HOW they happened yet! It always leaves me CRAVING more and I CANNOT wait for the next chapter and I will sure as hell wait another year or longer for it! I just really hope you don't abandon this fic!

Once again (and as always), a beautifully written chapter. I eagerly await more. And if you ever write a book and publish it PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY LET US ALL KNOW! :D
nearcreature chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
Ah such an awesome story!
Spirit-hime chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
This story is amazing! I adored your writing in Boys, so when I discovered this fic (and the ridiculously awesome premise) I just knew I had to read it. And as before, your writing does not disappoint! It is so original, so completely interesting and vivid, yet so very true to the story and the characters. I love the roles that they all play, I love the complexities of how they are reminiscent of canon yet completely turned on their heads. I love this amazing world you've built, and how it, too, has all these wonderful nods to the Kingdom Hearts world. It makes me really, really want to see what a gritty, futuristic Kingdom Hearts would look like.

I can't wait to read more!
JustSayNoToPants chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
I made an absolute tool of myself at work when I read the email saying this was updated. My coworkers thought someone had died by my screaming-and-hyperventilating reaction.

I'm so happy that you went into Riku's side of the story, because I love him and his protective, domesticated character and I'm also utterly enthralled by the Replicans. The plot is building so nicely, I love how this is written at the same level (professional-wise) as a published novel. I really hope we don't have to wait another year to see what happens, but I definitely WILL wait a year if it means getting another chapter!
pianocow chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
This story is ridiculously amazing, both the plot and the writing. I was confused at the beginning, but things are making more sense now. I hope to see more of this story in the future. :)
Yarouka chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Why does this story get more heartbreaking with every chapter? I suppose it's alright though, since it also gets to be even more intriguing as well. :)

Good job as usual, Casey V.

-Sav
Bonita Son chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
What the Hell is going on! I feel like I’m watching Lost all over again. I was under the impression that Replicans didn’t have Art. So does this mean that Sora didn’t have his own Art to begin with? And how did Riku end up in the cell anyway? God I hope it all makes sense at the end. That was a damn good chapter.
Kayleigh Gray chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
Ohmygod. I literally gasped and screamed when I saw the e-mail in my inbox saying that this was updated.

This is so tragic, ohmygosh. Sora, oh Sora. And Riku. Aaahhhh I love this chapter ;_; all of my tears. And sobs.

Haha I'm so sorry, I'm not making much sense. I am still ~reeling~ from all of the emotions D: You are my freaking idol, I am so glad that you didn't abandon this after all! I am at the edge of my seat (or rather bed) for the next bit! :D I can't wait! :D
Himitsu Miko chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
Oh my god, it lives! You live! I love you! you made my day by updating!

D'awww, poor Riku. But we all make mistakes, I guess. And he didn't know-though that probably made it worse. IT was cool to see him go from complete submission to killing those guards effortlessly.

And now we know why Riku belongs to Sora and obeys his every command. They're cute, if dysfunctional.

~Evelynn
Pinuiini chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
oh my god! You totally made my day :3
Keuraki-SoraXRiku chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
I think i spent around five months waiting desperately for the next chapter of Luma, thinking that the frequent updates beforehand had, you know, signified a constant stream of muse via you for it, but after that expanse of time it just seemed a little bit draining to be constantly waiting for Luma to continue.

I'm so glad you've updated D:

It excited me when i read the first sentence and realised that this chapter would be centered around Riku :) Though a lot of my questions haven't been answered (note: what EXACTLY is a Replica? How are they created?) one main "cornern" of mine has been; how Sora and Riku met. I think this is one of my favourite chapters from you, given that i have this iconic THING for cells (and, furthermore, making out in them), and i'm glad it's not a cliche meeting in a cell kind of situation, like a lot of people overuse - i'm even glad i don't know exactly WHY Riku is in there in the first place. I have a few ideas wafting around in my head, but i'm not impatient to answer them - i can wait another year :) BUT DON'T MAKE ME WAIT. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

SERIOUSLY.

My avourite part to this would have to be the section where Sora starts re-visiting Riku, the confusion he goes through and the ideas he crosses off in his head about what's happening, and why it's happening to him, of all people. My heart was racing during that part and i don't know if it was because of my insessant love for morbidity (or, in this case, the illusion of it), but something else connected to me during that part, and i don't think i'll ever forget that.

Now you make sure you update a little faster, missy, or i'll be forced to remind you myself.

ALL THE TIME.

Thank you for updating with such an amazing chapter, darling!
owlpostagain chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
sequence of events:

1. "is that a...a...no way, am I reading this email right?"

2. happy dance around kitchen that makes me revert back to a six-year-old in both behavior and speech pattern

3. realization that I have an audience of no less than four people.

4. quietly slink off to bedroom to read in absolute silence.

this story fascinates more or less every tendril of thought I can grasp at. I don't care if it takes you ten years to finish it, I'll read it through to the end.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »