Reviews for 6,581 Miles to Luma
Lolitard chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
YAY.

Thank you for updating! It was awesome (and sad and cute), but specially awesome.

Keep up with your awesome(r) work _
boysgotwoe chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
Alright, so I just finished reading 'Boys', I have to admit I was a little wary at first, I wasn't a Riku/Sora fan per say. I mean I liked them and loved them as a side pairing but never actually read a story revolving around them. I'm an AkuRoku fan, through and through, lol. I read 'Boys' because I saw that Roxas was a main part of it and in short, it awed me. You know that ache in your chest you get after reading a really, really good story? I have that right now. Your writing style is fabulous, in a way I only wish I could write. You blend the humor and seriousness so well and you left it on a happy note, which in my opinion is the single best thing an author can do,lol. Though, I'm not writing this to praise you on that story, I was wondering if you were planning to continue with this story? I don't like to make it a habbit to read abandoned fics just because I sit there craving to know what the author had in mind, how they wanted to end it, what other moments they wanted to add. I understand if it's become something you can no longer write, but I'd really appreciate the heads up as to whether you plan to finish it! :)
naming the world chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
I think this chapter did a great job of establishing the personalities of each of the new characters introduced. Things are really starting to get interesting!
naming the world chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Ah, so new characters are finally being introduced! I was wondering when this would happen. I don't know if Kairi and Roxas could have stood each other much longer without some other human interaction. xD So exciting!
naming the world chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
So Kairi's slowly beginning to regain her memories. You're doing a great job of transitioning and detailing the process.
naming the world chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
I'm very impressed by how thoroughly you described Kairi's condition at the beginning of the chapter and the effects it had on her both physically and mentally throughout the rest of the read. I'm sensing that something exciting will be coming up soon!
naming the world chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
The plot seems very promising. It's obvious that you've taken numerous characters from the Kingdom Hearts universe and placed them in your own, unique storyline. I look forward to reading more!
AZ965 chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
You haven't worked on this in a while, but I finally got around to reading the whole thing and it was really interesting. I like the world you've created for this fic, the plots great and Roxas and all his secrets; I want to know what happens. D: If you're still working on it I really hope you can find time to post more soon!
andthenshesaid chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
... This isn't like, abandoned or anything, right? I mean 7 months isn't that long - in like the long term world view or something.

But, I mean. This is pretty adorable/awesome/kickass/bestthingever.

Uh. Yeah.

Cos Roxas's little "humor" stuff. Itissogreat. Seriously.
owlpostagain chapter 12 . 12/16/2010
well...crap. I've been staring at this for months, stalling and stalling and telling myself I was going to wait it out, wait to see if you'd be writing any more soon or if it was abandoned...and I finally caved, and of course (no surprise, I fucking love naivety and boys so why should this be any different), it's FANTASTIC. fantastic, fantastical, ridiculous, entrancing, incredible, I totally understand the college thing (honors thesis eating my soul), but I really hope you find some inspiration to write more soon.
Kioko Yasu chapter 12 . 10/22/2010
i hopeyour still working on this! I really like it so far! it has a completly different feel than Boys which makes me hail your writing skills all the wait for the next chapter!
BlendInTheDarkness chapter 12 . 10/10/2010
does slow-ish update mean more than three months?

cause seriously. i'm a bit confused here.

are you going to update soon? i know life is busy, but please do.

-bee
Tiggerz16 chapter 12 . 10/9/2010
This story is so interesting and creative. I can't wait to see what happens next.
lurkcake chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
OMG. I love your creative Clockwork World. I love your down-to-earth characterization and humor. I love pissy Roxas being a little shit to Axel. I just love this fic. ;A;

It seems that as I read on, more little pieces of a murky puzzle are put into place. I am SOOO HOOKED! I keep wanting to find out more, although I fear for insane plot twists. Nom nom, feed me moar chapters! :3
Nothing-Special-010 chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
This story is so amazing o.o I can't wait to read more! Mucho love.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »