Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Scales of the Eclipse
saphire chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
That was a great story And you should do a sequels of them and a new threat plus with there kids later on.
ToaKopaka16 chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
And just for the record, the troll below? Reported.

Don't take anything IT says seriously.
ToaKopaka16 chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
Nice story! well done, and well worded, heavens knows its better than I could ever do.

I'm to lazy to log in so...yeah...
Cozziellamas chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Favorite line this chapter : "Oh snap, you're the purple savior!"I cut the line short because I was just too darn lazy to write the whole thing! Like all your other stories, this one rates on the scale of 1 to Awesome, it rates, Awesome!
Que Quieres Lulz Gatherer chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
Hiya, failure of an author. Ah, what a wonderful fic to troll on this fine day. I do indeed hope you enjoy it :)

Anywho, this story, this chapter, every single word of it, you, and your life are all an epic fucking fail. You have no

life whatsoever, so I suggest getting one, fucktarded ass raping shit nugget. Nobody loves you. You are fucking empty,

whatever you believe, it is true. I can tell. You have no right to write. You should grow the fuck up, get up, grow a pair,

and realize what life is. It's NOT all sunshine and rainbows, bitch. You're this old, yet you're still not doing anything

with your life. What raging bullshit, you empty fuck. At least get your ass up and make something of your life other than

writing pitiful, shitty-assed fanfiction. It makes my eyes bleed, especially the scripted chapters and songfics. They're

all a piece of shit, but those above all else. Move on to something actually meaningful. Get a life, get a girlfriend (or

more than likely, boyfriend, seeing as you write so shitty), and, most importantly, get off of this sad mess you call

FanFiction and a life, fucker.

FUCKTARD~!MOAR~!
Que Quieres Lulz Gatherer chapter 1 . 8/25/2010

FanFiction and a life, fucker. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\BITCH!
Que Quieres Spyro Kid chapter 16 . 8/25/2010

FanFiction and a life, fucker..
Azzuri13 chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Great and detailed chapter, as always! My favourite OC is Eclipse, as we get to hear her inner thoguhts and feelings and it's tragic to read of her past.
Azzuri13 chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter; your stories are always full of vibrance and passion, can't wait to read on!
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
Awww. Dat was cute.
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 16 . 6/25/2010
A very good story. I hope you make more chapters for theis story or make another story.

The 5th Dragon Guardian,

May the stars whatch over you
Azzuri13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Great first chapter Onyx, as always really deatiled and indepth. can't wait to read more.
A13jandr0169 chapter 16 . 2/14/2010
Well, it was a great story. I bet youfelt that feeling of accomplishment when ever someone completes a story. I may hav not reviewed. But I always read your stories. Hope to read soon.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 16 . 2/12/2010
oops, lol. i got that drawing wrong of them then, lol. anyways, lovely story onyx. sad to see it finished, lol

great work

-luna
Light The Dragon 23 chapter 16 . 2/12/2010
I think it was a perfect and a perfect ending, an A. It was a great and wonderful to read, Onyx. Hope to see you soon.

Your best friend,