Reviews for Secrets, Lies, Daggers and Revenge
Momcat chapter 10 . 3/16
Hey there.. It's such a pleasure to hear from you at last after 5 years since you updated last and 7 years since you began to post this story ! I hope that life has been treating you well and now that you're back you'll be able to update more often and more regularly. As you can imagine I hate when a wonderful and interesting McGee centered story like this is left untouched on a cliffhanger like this for so long. I look forward to see your story go on and especially feel the satisfaction to read about the culprit getting what he deserved. Take care..
anony-mouse chapter 10 . 2/15
wow... I cant believe this updated! not that I'm complaining lol update again soon please?!
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/11
Yikes, poor Tim!
KaiaRenkin chapter 10 . 2/8
Yay jump for joy that you have updated and can't wait for more XD!
DS2010 chapter 10 . 2/8
A lot of turmoil for Tim. Can totally get the anger, glad Gibbs was there to help tame some of it. I can see him killing the guy if given the opportunity.
athea781 chapter 10 . 2/8
I can sense the feelings of affection you have for the characters in your story, especially with Tim. I can see that you want to protect him but at the same time you need to give him the courage to face his tormentor. You reflect these emotions into Gibbs. His inner conflict between protecting his boy & giving him the confidence to fight for his own justice. A true father figure.
I'm also happy that you have Tim accepting what happened in his past & deciding to focus on stopping this guy. But, Gibbs will have to keep a watchful eye on him. I'm afraid that revenge will rear it's ugly head when Tim confronts this animal. And as we well know, when emotions run high people tend to become overwhelmed. And with that, all reason & common sense goes out the window. A situation like that would definitely leave Tim vulnerable & open to further injury. Gibbs must be sure that Tim will keep his head... literally.
Please update soon.
DS2010 chapter 9 . 2/8
Finally revelations on that night.
DS2010 chapter 8 . 2/8
Hope Tony has his head on a swivel like Gibbs always tells him.
DS2010 chapter 7 . 2/8
Glad Gibbs is breaking through to Tim.
Can't wait to see what Sarah reveals
DS2010 chapter 6 . 2/8
Oh boy someone hurt Tim in the past... wonder who
DS2010 chapter 5 . 2/8
poor Tim.
DS2010 chapter 3 . 2/8
At least Tim survived the surgery.
alix33 chapter 10 . 2/8
"Gibbs came back with a water bottle in a heartbeat, than sat" - "heartbeat, then sat".
What a very moving chapter.
athea781 chapter 4 . 2/7
I'm enjoying your story so far. Lots of suspense & angst, the team coming together as family. The only problem I can see is this chapter.
I realize poetic license & all but, in real life Abby wouldn't been allowed anywhere near the crime scene. Yes she has a NCIS ID, but she carries no badge. The local LEO's would never given the crime scene over to her. She is not a field agent & could never control a crime scene or bark orders around to actual field agents. That never would've happened. Even the LEO's could only secure the scene, they wouldn't investigate. The FBI has jurisdiction over any crime towards a federal agent.
In your future stories you may want to keep these facts in mind. If gives more validity to your story.
By the way... I'm loving it. Keep up the good work. I'm now going back to reading more. Review ya later... LOL.
Tbookworm chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
Why, oh why, did you abandon such an clever and promising story? I'm sorry, I'm sure you have your reasons for not completing your story. Thank you for publishing as much of it as you did. I hope that someday you will decide to complete it. You are depriving the both your fans and fans of the show of the opportunity to enjoy an original, intriguing and entertaining story. (Did my guilt trip work? Will you consider finishing your story? ) Seriously though, I am assuming that whatever caused you to stop updating for so long must be rather grave. I wish you the best, and should you ever return to publishing on this site I will eagerly read your work.