Reviews for Secrets, Lies, Daggers and Revenge
Tbookworm chapter 9 . 8/1
Why, oh why, did you abandon such an clever and promising story? I'm sorry, I'm sure you have your reasons for not completing your story. Thank you for publishing as much of it as you did. I hope that someday you will decide to complete it. You are depriving the both your fans and fans of the show of the opportunity to enjoy an original, intriguing and entertaining story. (Did my guilt trip work? Will you consider finishing your story? ) Seriously though, I am assuming that whatever caused you to stop updating for so long must be rather grave. I wish you the best, and should you ever return to publishing on this site I will eagerly read your work.
Brinohms chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Finish it.
MadamShinigami chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Will this every be completed, I just finished reading it for the third time?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
FINISH THIS STORY!
ElSaTa chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
would have been nice if you continued this story. would like an update.
great story
JerryF chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I love the story. I hope you write more to it. I enjoyed it.
DarkSideOfLife chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
Please finish this, it's so beautiful and awesome and just *gasp*
pleease you totally HAVE to finish this :(
You're doing great work, you really should finish ayour stories. :)
dr3 chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
This story is just so addictive. I am totally hooked and *beg* you to return to it & update. There is just so much going on ... chapter 9 was a real cliffie - season finale. Your fans want to see how Tim fares, why did the bad-guy wait years before going after Tim & why did he attack so viciously anyway he was never arrested & got away scot-free. & why was the FBI looking for this *bad-guy*? Would also be interested in seeing if a Tim-Jethro relationship would develop. I kind of like seeing those two together. I think they would balance each other out all warm & sexy. So, once again .. I agree with all your fans and say that this is an awesome story and hope RL gives you time to finish it. Write-On. ;p
delia cerrano chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
I just found & read this. It is very good. I hope you put Tim and Gibbs together as a pair. Gibbs has maturity & experience of loss/pain to cope with Tim. And he would appreciate Tim's

personality (smart, gentle & kind of a loner like Gibbs). Tony is too abrasive & "hip" for him. Abby is too spoiled & selfish.

Remember how she was with dog? She is too far out. Gibbs would love someone to care for & be with that would still let him be Gibbs. Ziva isn't ready for a relationship yet. Tony is the only one whose personality could handle her. No sizzle between her & Gibbs. Keep writing - got to know what happens next.
C. A. phranasith chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Hate cliffies! can't wait till the next installment!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Will there be more, will you wrap this story up - catch the bad guy, let Tim heal...please?
Natalie chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
Heyy,

When will you finish this story? It's Awesome. Can't Wait.
alix33 chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
I am adding these points to my original review of chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, OK? "Ziva looked up and saw Gibbs standing by the corner, talking quietly on the phone. Tony sat near him, elbows on his knees, head in his hands. Neither had yet to wash the blood off themselves. "I know, I know, shh… " Ziva's ears perked at the odd tone in Gibbs' voice. It was so… fatherly. Warm. Comforting. Ziva was surprised to find a pang of jealousy in her gut." - AW, poor Ziva!

"Ziva sat next to Tony, who didn't look up, but continued to stare at the floor. Tony finally said after a long silence between the two, "He woke up in the ambulance. He was… terrified. Couldn't talk, obviously, but he was so scared." Shadows passed in his eyes. "I think he knew who attacked him. I tried to get him to calm down, but he could barely see me he was so distracted. Crying. I just- just held his hand and talked. Longest five-minute drive of my life, Ziva." Tony stared at his bloody hands. They were shaking. "Damn Probie, he barely- barely got started." Ziva felt another sudden twist of unexpected emotion. She felt the urge to comfort him. It wasn't his fault that Timothy was injured, it wasn't any of their faults, but that wouldn't change how wrong it would be if he didn't make it. "It is all right, Tony," Ziva said awkwardly. This heart-to-heart thing was rather new. "I do believe our McGee will make it. He is too stubborn to give up, and what would we do without him?" Tony gave her an odd look, both intrigued by her attempt to reassure him and desperate to believe her words. "No, McGee will be fine, and once we find his attacker, he will get the justice he deserves." Tony continued to stare and Ziva felt that she might've said something wrong, until, finally- "Thank you, Ziva." It was as if he were seeing her in a whole new light. He remembered when Gibbs had been injured and her apparent indifference. Perhaps she didn't want to make the same mistake twice. Perhaps she was just learning that she could express her feelings without being weak." - Poor Ziva at the nearly perpendicular learning curve she has going in this chapter.

"Get me a change a shirt, too," - "change of shirt".

"She would have faired better in that ill-fated fight." - "fared better".

"What're you doing?" "Reporting for guard duty," Ziva replied with a supportive but equally tired smile. It had been a stressful five hours, to say the least. She was surprised, though, when Abby hooked her arm in her arm and walked her to the OR waiting room. It was an unexpectedly intimate gesture and Ziva was both outwardly embarrassed and inwardly pleased by how far her and Abby's friendship had come." - AW!

"His eyes were flickering behind their lids. "Now, when you get up, you gotta tell us every little detail of what happened, okay? We're gonna catch this guy." She looked back to his face to see if there was any reaction. He remained still, except for those darting eyes. Abby sighed and stood up. "I hope that's a good dream you're having, Tim. I'll be here when you get up, okay?" She gave him a kiss on the forehead and walked out." - AW!

"Gibbs patted Tony's shoulder. "Go home. Call Vance." Tony looked up, and the dark circles and even darker look in their eyes could've been a reflection in a mirror. "He'll be fine." Ziva looked away. Again, it was a private moment and she felt it was outside her realm to appreciate it. Why, then, did she have this twist of envy? She had finally invested herself in a team, in fellow humans, with a loyalty that went beyond simple, unquestionable commitment to the mission. It was dangerous, and it went against her training. Timothy could be just another lost partner, and she could go on. Just another lost partner… "Gibbs, may I speak to you for a moment?" Ziva stared through her fear, her uncertainty. Gibbs took one look at her and sent Tony off." - Fix Ziva, Gibbs, quickly!

"Then it was just Gibbs and Ziva. "Yeah, Ziva?" Ziva changed her stance and looked off to the side. "If, uh, if McGee does not… does not come out of this okay, he will be replaced?" That sounded callous, Ziva thought to herself. I do not mean to sound that way. Why do my words go against me? Despite her anxiety however, Gibbs saw the question in her eyes. "Yes Ziva, he probably would." Ziva looked away again. "But that isn't going to happen. McGee's gonna be fine. Hey, look at me." She gave him a carefully calculated look, cold, not nonchalant but not real open to comfort either. It was like reaching out to an iceberg, but Gibbs patted her shoulder anyway. "I know it's hard. It's okay." The moment hung there for a moment, and Ziva knew that in that moment she could either accept Gibbs' unspoken offer of a hug or refuse it. She wanted to accept it, she really did. That comfort would be appreciated now. But she couldn't. "Thank you, Gibbs," Ziva said and took a step away. She wasn't ready to let him, or anyone, in. Gibbs couldn't completely hide that fleeting flash of disappointment in his eyes, and her gut twisted at it. He needed his people to grow, but Ziva couldn't. Not yet." - AW!

"Tony, pull up all of McGee's recent credit activity and phone record and take a look at his personal effects here and on his computer. Ziva, wake-" Her eyes snapped open. "I was not sleeping." Gibbs repressed a smile. "I want you to come with me to see Abby and get the videos and pictures to process up here." "On it, boss!" Tony said, curiosity piqued. He'd sifted through Timothy's stuff a couple times before, and he always found something interesting. Now he could do it legitimately." - Those paragraphs were funny.

"I betrayed the reader's trust!" - "readers' trust".

"that that face had to fake." - "had to be fake".

"Not too mention the mental and emotional drain." - "Not to mention".

"Can't you call in some favors, Gibbs? Or maybe just bust into the main office and demand the information. I personally think they'd give it to you, you're just that scary-" "I'm on it, Abby," Gibbs said with a shadow of a smile on his lips." - Gibbs and Abby were cute there.

"he receptionist there gave him a tired smile that crinkled up around her eyes. "Mr. Dinozzo," she said. Her expression had a tired threat in it, an alpha intensity that reminded him of Gibbs. "Here to visit Tim?" "Uh, yeah." Tony gave a self-conscious smile as the woman wrote him a visitor's sticker. "How's it going?" "Not too great- lot a sick people coming through. It's like we're a hospital or something." Tony's lips twisted at her wry joke. The woman handed him the pass and nodded. "Get along now, I have things to do." - Hehehe.

"passing the occasion doctor or patient." - "passing the occasional doctor or patient."

"in those brown irises," - Tim's eyes are green, but a different shade of green than Abby's.

"though he knew Timothy was not quite passed the uncomfortable aspect of the situation." - "Timothy was not quite past".
beverlie4055 chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
love the chapter please update soon
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Just a small note, even if Gibbs knew how to take out the tube in Tim's throat, he wouldn't be allowed to do it.