Reviews for Music Notes
Vicky Ravenwooch chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
AAAAAAHHH
AMAZING *-*
may96 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I mean no offence, but really, of all songs you could have chosen?
InkedBaby chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Yay, a boy and a girl.
InkedBaby chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
Lol, Bella needs maternity clothes to match their new house.
InkedBaby chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
I don't know who told you about the baby heartbeat not being heard until ten weeks, I heard my baby's at 8... but anyway, I love her squeal. That's so cute, haha. But seriously, in my experience, that tray of food would have brought on morning sickness like no other, lol. And in the beginning stages of pregnancy you lose your apatite mostly. And lol, I love Alice.
InkedBaby chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
Haha, Edward. "this was horror movie shit". I like that Charlie's understanding, I mean its kind of unrealistic that EVERYONES just all happy go lucky about it, but that's okay, its really sweet. They're so cute together.
InkedBaby chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
Awh, I'm glad everyone's happy for them, and poor Emmett, can't be alone with the babies. Lol. Honestly, its way more emotional and scary than this, but I just love how sweet and caring everyone is. Except Charlie. "Wow." That's a tad scary. Lol.
InkedBaby chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Awh, I like that they're happy. Honestly, the happiness is spot on, Its how me and my boyfriend were too, lol. Edward is seriously the sweetest thing ever. Carlisle's reaction was nice too. Ahh, twins. That's so cute.
InkedBaby chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Honestly, not what I was expecting at all, but way better than any Lauren/James/Jessica/Jake drama that I was expecting. Bella thinking she's pregnant honestly just caught my attention even more. I got pregnant in high school. I'm curious to see how you've written it.
InkedBaby chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Holy shit, that was your first lemon? No way I could tell. It was good.

Anyway, they're moving so fast. I mean, its nice, but I feel like I'm missing watching their relationship grow, you know? Anyway, I like your song choice, and how sweet they are together. And again, I like that Bella can hold up her end of the relationship with Edward, I like how their equals. You know? Anyway, I'm loving this.
InkedBaby chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Awh, I can so picture them finding each other from the bleachers/field, that was such a cute moment.
InkedBaby chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Ha, gotta love Alice shopping sprees, right?
InkedBaby chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
This is really cute, I mean, its moving a little quickly, but its working. I wish there was more about their notes, though. I love how sweet Edward is, and how Alice Alice is, lol.
InkedBaby chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Edward's so sweet, lol. I like how you write the characters. I liek that Edward gets nervous, too, he's usually written as over confident and the relationship between him and Bella is kind of unequal. I like how you've made them fit.
InkedBaby chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Awh, I like the instant connection between the two of them, its refreshing compared to all the long drawn out fics I've read.