Reviews for on the other side of the mirror
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wow, that was beautiful :')
bookwormtiff chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Hello again! This one's my other favourite.

This time, the overall feel is that of... sterileness. Everything's so stark and clean and pure and perfectly stainless, it's almost creepy. But I like that.

So Aizen was corrupted by his zanpakutou? I never considered it! It makes a lot of sense though; so he wasn't inherently evil, he just had the potential to be. And his zanpakutou was the ultimate catalyst.

Okay. I love this one a lot. Especially the epiphany at the end. (He didn't change much at all when he crossed from good to evil)

I'm going to reiterate my previous message, and say again, "Please come back!"

Thank you so much for writing!

Bookwormtiff.
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very insightful. Well done, and keep up the good work.
lookingback7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Also, I think I will be haunted by this for the rest of my days. And it's the only thing that makes sense as far as Aizen's motivations are concerned.
lookingback7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh. My. God.

I wish you were writing Bleach.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Woah. Evil Zanpakuto! It took him over! That was so cool! :D
chelmsford37 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Does his zanpakuto take over him? I tried to fathom the ending but it skirted the edges of my mind. Despite that or perhaps because of that, I loved your story. I always thought that pre-betrayel Aizen was one of my favorite characters in Bleach. And I also thought that it wasn't Aizen's fault which zanpakuto he got and that anyone who had that power would be tempted to go evil. I wouldn't be surprised if it actually goes something like this.
Jade chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This is beautiful. I love it. I've always admire Kyouka Suigetsu as a very beautiful zanpakutou, and hope someone writes about it. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story. I enjoyed it very much.
cupcake chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
incredible.
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Beautiful imagery. My second time reading this and I'm filled with a sense of light, white, liquid and drowning.
Vivienne Grainger chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Okay, you're three for three on getting every single word absolutely right. I am jealous (like that helps anyone become a better writer, but there it is...).