Reviews for lost in transit
Riouchi chapter 1 . 7/17
That made me cracking up! XD. Really hilarious.
I thought for a second there that Gin was able to escape punishment by saving the !
Now, I'm not sure if I wanna know what kind of torture Aizen has instored for him... Nicely done!
Erun1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
lmfao xDD oh my gods this was hilarious thank you!
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I don't even wanna know what most of those things are going to be used I?
bookwormtiff chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
from my friend aprilup, who cannot be bothered to log in:

:D LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! lovely crack, my fav! :P but i wonder . . . what harribel took as the "mild implements" . . . kekekekekkekekee

iCooky chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I swear I laughed out my insides. That was hilarious! Aizen's personality was spot on too which made it all the more funnier and Gin's slowly approaching punishment. Great job!
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I wonder if the torture includes spandex and whip

lookingback7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I would pay you money to have a peek at how Ulquiorra and the absinthe are doing. I'm serious.
Cassandramew chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
"I saved your tea"

that is one of the most amusing lines i have ever read, in my life.
The Crazy Chick In Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
The implement, and beef, the paintings, the perfume... This is a very, very funny story, and you ended it on a very nice note!
mellisonantSounds chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
That...was... HILARIOUS! Great job! -thumbs up- I LOVED IT! A LOT! XDD
Feneris chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Oh man... the just cracked me up... I can just imagine the espada looting the crate for anything of value... though what Aizen wanted with those... I don't want to know...
irritated reader chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I laughed at the end.
Ayame1710 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
"I saved your tea."

Especially after he was all relaxed, then heard to come over for private torture.

I loved it:D
shabtab chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
:)) real funny

wondering what could be Aizen's painful torture for Ichimaru...(stop smiling and eyes wide open for a week ?;) )
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
ZOMG, I laughed so hard. That was hilarious.

Gin thought he was saved 'cause he rescued the tea, and then..

"Come by my quarters later for painful torture."

I can't stop laughing! Your characterization was great and so was the plot. Great job. XD