Reviews for 42
Lovely :)
PB4ever chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
thanks a lot! amazing!
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
So sad and yet a beautiful story :)
words end here chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Very well done! You did DB justice - a lot of writers just throw them together for the sake of it without good characterization. You gave them a classix feel. Favorited!
SoItsCynthia chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Really good story! i loved it very much!
SammiJ chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Beautiful fic... I love how well you captured these characters ... I hope you write more Dair in the future!
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow, just...wow. There are no words to describe how hauntingly beautiful this story was. I love Dan and Blair, they're my favoritie GG pairing. This was (as I said already) beautiful. I loved how they became kind of almost...domesticated. Like they were a married couple. It was so sweet and so sad at the same time. When she left, I was actually screaming at the screen ''no, why would you leave? You can't leave him!'' The fact that you made the baby a stillborn made this even more tragic and beautiful. I really hope you write more Dan and Blair because this was EPIC.

Kisses,

Becks Rylynn
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I have to say I'm impressed, I'm French so sorry for my bad English but your writing was awesome and the French parts were perfect

Can't wait to read more from you !
Lennie1984 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aww, it touching, sad, and lovely :)

D/B have such classic old romance feel between them
darkhuntress21 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
WOW am just in ... of you fanfic. keep up the good work.
Kate2008 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
very interesting. I am definitely a Chair fan but Dan and Blair together intrigues me. I can see it working. Very good writing though, I really enjoyed it.

xoxo

kate
slimkay chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Great, great fic my friend. Firstly, the translation was not that bad, so don't worry about it.

As far as the story goes, it felt like 10 chapters crammed into one giant piece of heartfelt, compelling stuff. You wrote DB perfectly, and I wish (and hope) you'll continue to do so.

You got me hooked for your upcoming (DB) fics!

Congrats, again!