Reviews for Darkness Calling
As soon as you mentioned "some Irish drunkard who died in an alley" I KNEW where this was going. And you did not disappoint :)
deathleader chapter 1 . 1/17
wow this just made my day I can't stop loling at this
Teltor chapter 1 . 1/13
Well, not as dark as I was expecting considering your other Buffy fics. Still a very nice piece of work though. You use Xander as your focus a lot in Buffy fics, but than again so do most of the Buffy-verse X-overs I have read do as well. I like Morrigan as a character very much. Would like to see more of her in any Buffy fic you might try to write in the future.
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I read this first over at tthfanfic. I think that it's a shame that this is only a short and not an entire developed series. If you ever have the urge to go back and develop any of your past works this should be it.

This story is pretty much one or two evenings and just a bit of humor. It has soo much potential for more. I would love to see Morrigan "properly" moving in and forcing her brother to move in with her. Think a place that dwarfs the Chase Mansion and has your pick of random darkstalkers as staff of the place.

I'd love to see Cordy's reaction to finding out that Xander is a Prince that is older than Angel as well as Willow's reaction. Hmm. If he turned Buffy into one, what Dark stalker would the other two be good for? Cordy, I could see another pet. Willow, nah.

I'd love to see Faith and Dawn in this as well. It's too bad this one is just over though.
sailormarsfan1701 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh man please keep this fix going lol
drdeth2000 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Brilliant story, would love to see Willow's reaction or Cordy's.
Fiori75 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
... If you do not update this story within the next year, i will find you.
Wolfpackersson09 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I would love to see more of this. Incubus Xander and Succubus Buffy, and I haven't seen any episodes for a very long time. I definitely give this a good review and the desire to see more if possible.
gibbousmoons chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
*Giggle*

I can't believe there isn't more of this! Just think- How would Xander react to the shenanigans in later seasons? How would Morrigan fit in at Sunnydale? They'd double team the Big Bads and mess with everyone else (not intentional)! Angelus being resurrected and promptly running away, Anya having civil conversations with her equals, and the Mayor promptly rescheduling his ascension day plans to happen on a -different- hellmouth.

Hoping for more of this (but perfectly happy with more of anything),

gibbousmoons
DragoonMaster11 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Loved it, quite funny. And the ending begs for a sequel, or at least an extension or two (or three or four or five...). I really hope to see more about this.
kano547 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
please tell me your thinking about writing more of this it has everything good its well written,its funny,its got badass xander, which is always im hoping i get to see more chapters of this and your other stories soon.
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
There any chance you might add a short piece with various Darkstalkers verbally pissing themselves because word got out that Alexander came back from the dead to "make an example" of Angel?
Dracco chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Write more please.
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This was a great read! :)

Thank you for reading!