Reviews for Listen Through Silence
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
OMG! What hole? Hottness all around...

JENNIFER
PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
omg lol do they 4 real have holes in toilet walls in america? wow i feel discusted lol :P gr8 job on this story
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
:) Frustrated Booth is one of my favorites.

I like that Brennan is aware that she pushes Booth...

'it was complicated and intimate and hot and dangerous' My ultimate favorite combo. Can I get fries with that? :)

*thud* Come on, Booth-Kentucky wasn't *all* bad.

Wonderful work! Though I'm not sure how I'm supposed to sleep now... :D

Dana
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
HAHA best ending line ever. You know I generally don't read smut but I read yours because it's, well, you. Very interesting idea... still can't believe they got you to do it. You really will write anything won't you? ;) And you still make it look good, no matter how crazy the idea.
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Well, I have either never been in a place that had holes in the bathroom walls like this or have never noticed/thought anything of it, because this totally confused me when I first started reading, haha. This ended up being pretty hot, though, and I loved the part where their fingers laced together in the end. Would LOVE to see a part two about what happens when they actually see each other after this! Nice job :)
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Hi there,

Lol! Now I know I am definitely 'innocent'...I never thought that type of thing happened in places like this...Did not know there were holes in the walls and why? Honest! I had to read it twice because I thought at first he was imagining it all...Only in America, I am an innocent little Irish girl...But have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it...Could so imagine the 'afterwards' and the ride back to DC...Would love a follow-up!

Ger
shipperatheartrealistbynature chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
DUDE! That was HAWT. *wipes brow*

Loved their conversation in the car, loved that all the sex talk affects them in equal measure for a change from all the other fic.

Also, second MickeyBoggs.

And I want YOU *points to Jamie* to give YOU *points to Liz* prompts more often. :-D
mereva chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
WOW! That was GOOD! VERY GOOD!

A sequel, perhaps? :)
goldpiece chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Ha, SSJL tried to convince me to write on this same topic once but I just could not for the life of me figure out how to do it. Instead I made Booth a male stripper for an undercover job. Glad to see someone rise to the challenge and be brave enough to do it.

Melissa
Las Meninas chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Angsty and dirty in the best way possible. Well done.

"She relied so heavily on logic, continually challenged him with it and while, at first it had annoyed him, now he couldn’t help but be a little – all right, a lot - turned on by it."

I love this line, and I love that he still wins. It' s so very Brennan to want to prove a point, but completely miss the obvious.

I too vote for the awkward aftermath and more chapters!
TheWalrusAndThePenguin chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Brilliant, loved it
evergloweyes chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I believe this needs a part two. Haha.
Robert Modean chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
.God. B&B glory holin'? That was oddly erotic despite being SO not the way you'd image their first time doing anything like that. Still it was hot, dirty and hot. I can just imagine the ride back after that. hehe
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow, that was certainly a different take! But still very hot. And you've done it again, left yourself open for another chapter cuz you KNOW we gotta know what went on when they got back in the car!