Reviews for Crush
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/18
lol Xander's theory on breasts .
Please continue and to make it a longer more engaging read and in marvel comics stuff avengers X-Men fantastic four and what not definitly spiderman and his quippage
Kirilyk chapter 3 . 8/3
5 times rad this, still in love with Xander verses!
ScarletNightFury chapter 5 . 7/8
this story is fantastic
ScarletNightFury chapter 1 . 7/8
ha! yes i vote alfred for president!
Momma Lici chapter 5 . 3/8
I still love this. *flails* I'll just...finish it out in my head, I guess. XD The minis are adorable, I want some!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Okay, I am loving this to pieces. Adding my voice to the popular demand for continuances. The minis are adorable. Betting that the PTB's are screeching that their plans have gotten derailed by those that are above them. Also: Would love to see Glory getting squished by these two. :-)

And might I just say that I love your sense of humour?
Raved Thrad chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Goofy but cute. I've always liked Power Girl - just today I changed my desktop background to one of her - and this tickled my smile actuator. And here I thought I'd burned _that_ out a long time ago ;)
Prustan chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Long time fan and re-reader with a possible plot-bunny for you... I'd love to see how things would change if this Xander raised Harry Potter, or if Harry found a copy of the Book of Xander, with helpful translations by Karen Harris nee Kent. I would imagine that Dumbledore's 'Greater Good' philosophy and 'forgive everyone' attitude would really annoy him.
Dragon's Rage4 chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Is this going to be updated soon? I hope so, I've read this several times. Enjoyed reading it each time.
SeijuroRen chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
There is no such thing as gravity only space-time. Look up general relativity, not special relativity. You could also just look up both. Personally I hope this motivates you to make a story where in the epilogue alfred does become president.
eliteshadow chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
please update soon i love reading this story i think is very funny so please post more soon!
Lord Wrath chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I love this fic you did a fantastic job writing it. I really hope you update it soon.
goku90504 chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
you rock!
richardrobinsonjr chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
"At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if you found Hogwarts and adopted some elves," Buffy said in wonder.

"Having Dobby around would kick ass," Xander agreed

That sounds like one of your type stories.

Richard Robinson