Reviews for Chasing Emptiness
puglover770 chapter 13 . 2/2
I love this story!
Ugh I'm so fucking over Bella's pity party in regards to Mike. Leave the bum. Why doesn't she look at his ring less hand?! He isn't married but he's going to think she's engaged with that ring on her finger. Also, I'd Jake a giant? How is he 5 feet taller than her?
I knew it. Ugh Bella is pissing me off. Jake is right! He might've been there for her through whatever shut she went through but that doesn't mean she is indebted the that asshole for life!
I'm so over Bella and Mike's relationship. I hope she gets her head of of her ass and leaves him for real and is not just saying that because she knows how to manipulate everyone.
Why is she with Mike? They don't even give two shits about each other!
Edward should've left long ago. Also it's woman not women when referring to only one woman. I don't mean to sound rude, but it's a pet peeve of mine.
kathrin chapter 13 . 2/2
can't wait for the next chapter
Love it! Keep going!
Keep going please
BeckThom chapter 13 . 2/1
Just found your story today-and have ignored my grading (I'm an English teacher) to read all that you've posted. What an intriguing-and genuinely well-written-plot you've developed here. As others have noted, Bella is frustrating-but she's stuck. So, I'm eager to see what happens-what choices she'll make. Thanks for the work you're investing in sharing your words with us!
guest chapter 13 . 2/1
by staying with mike, bella is just doing what any woman in her position does... whoring herself. how can u sleep at night with a man who you no longer have feelings for. how can she be homeless when both her parents are still alive...if her parents are abusive how is mike any better. i don't understand her reasons at all.
Fuzzyfurr chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
I like it, keep it up. I really would love to see how this all works out in the end. I am patient, so I won't give up on you!
berdb chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
She was not being fair to him by not telling him her situation. She could of told him she was only open to a friendship until she was done with her agreement with Mike.

Although, I don't understand why she can't just get part-time job and live with Rose. It's not like she is not working crazy hours full time and attending school as it is. Why couldn't she work a few nights a week and the weekends at a bar or something so she could have her expenses paid for. It sounds like Rose would let her crash on her couch for free as long as she doesn't have to front any money to Bella, which is understandable since Rose is supporting herself alone.
Gotta luv the Vamps chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Great chapter! Looking forward to more! :)
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Please write name who POV are. Your story is confuse.