Reviews for The Definition of Love
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
So. SWEET!
iphis15 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
#squee#

Cute and sweet and hilarious, my dear genius girl.

Mademise Morte
kikyotwosoul chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
o I believe in this sitation. Mello is seme, but matt would top. Simply because Mello wouldn't want t0 hurt him, right?
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
yay for fluff!
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
So sweet!

Awesome, like your stories always are!
Malice P chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
So, Mello beat up Pierce P, did he? Well, I can't say that I'm surprised. Pierce is a real pain. On the other hand, it's sort of strange that the two would meet, you know? Then again, this is fanfiction. ;)

Nice work here. There's something about the way you phrase things that cracks me up. Every. Time.

Also, I've been meaning to tell you how excellent you write from Mello's pov. Not that you did that here, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
Nitoa chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
The epic adorableness of this story made my brain inable to construct a review other than: ALDFKJLSDKFJ. TOO CUTE. 3

It was just so wonderfully fluffy!

And Matt's "Fail" line made me crack up. xD

So it was damn adorable and hilarious. :D If this story was a guy, I'd date him. 3
Sweetheart5793 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Loved this fic, as well as all the other fics I've read and faved!

Just wanted to say that I adore this sentence! "Seventeen years, and I was only just now discovering that I've always loved him? Fail." So funny!
caveat lector chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I'm usually not one for fluff, and while this was extremely well-written, I didn't melt until "And, yes, this was the very same Mello that blew himself up to avoid losing. And he believed I was worth it. That loving me was worth being second, the thing he hated most in the world."

At this, I choked up with tears of happy.

Really, this was beautiful!
RazorLike chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
You know how to kick the meerest part of feeling out of everyone, right? You know hos to make us "see" what you're writing, how to make us dream that what you write is reality.

I'm gonna said it again that you are the incarnation of perfaction. You Bop :)
i3Gaara chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I love this. I love this MxM fluff.
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I'm quickly starting to become a fan of your m/m stories, they're all so excellent. This one has such intense, wonderful emotions. You described them so well. Another wonderful oneshot
Dystopian Hope chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This is an impressive story. Both the content and the style. Nice details, and cute fluff.

A good combination.

I have to say, this is worthy of the Favorites list!

I look forward to reading more of your work.
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 7/22/2009