Reviews for Pilfered Progeny Stolen Dreams
ThomasNealy chapter 33 . 7/15/2013
I really hate Hermione and her attitude personally i would just crusioed the bitch until she did exactly as she was told. She was just as responsible for every thing as Pansy because she let it continue knowingly. Not to mention she stole Harry's sperm to make Angel. She has no right to be all uppity like she is. She needs a good beating to put her in her place.
ThomasNealy chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
Since this is abandoned i probably wont get my answer but first why the hell is Bella even still alive let alone out of prison. Second why would the ministry take the kid from Harry if he raised it but not if he gave it him up to some one else that makes no sense once so ever. Also it seems like you are over complicating things just to confuse the issues.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/2/2013
I just wanted to rant... You're story is nice with different facets. But I was actually hoping for more harry draco interactions since it was under that pairing. I feel like after the first few chapters you've ignored draco's presence most of the time and just made him as an extra
DeAtHlY bEauTiFuL chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
;D
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 45 . 12/20/2011
Such a good plot :) I love idea of the circle children ! Alerick and mallek are so cute ! Looking forward to the sequel !
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 29 . 12/19/2011
The whole idea ! Of the prince ruling is so much better than the current ministry ! What parkinson was doing was kinda twisted but I honestly think his moral of what the prince would achieve for the future would be for the 'greater good' , the plan should have been left alone !
AllisonMadness chapter 45 . 11/13/2011
An intricate and compelling plot, wrapped in a well told story that was interesting and unique, with few spelling or grammatical errors. The plot twist when the Dark Circle children were discovered was wonderful.

I loved your character development, especially Warrington and Terry. I wish that you had fleshed out Terry's backstory a little more, but on the whole it was understood that he was severely abused and it affected the way he interacted with others.

I found how you worked the relationship with Lucius and James, and how it came to an end, to be quite believable and that is something I find rarely happens. Most of the time when I read a story where Lucius is a "good guy" I find it really hard to swallow. You did a marvelous job of that, especially him being jealous of Harry and Draco at the beginning of the story and then the switch to acceptance.

I'm glad to see that you have continued the story of the Dark Circle children, they are some of the most fascinating OC's I've read.

Thanks for the great story!

Allison
Lientjuhh chapter 45 . 9/15/2011
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 45 . 9/10/2011
I can't wait for the epilogues. I love this story so much!

ASOTA
Punkin02 chapter 47 . 7/17/2011
Is this story over?
demonqueen19 chapter 47 . 12/28/2010
what happened to Lucius's daughter?
RRW chapter 47 . 12/23/2010
Um with Lucius picking up Mallek in Hogsmeade, will their plan go awry?
hotflower901 chapter 47 . 12/21/2010
This was an awesome story. I read it all day. Could not stop reading it.
RRW chapter 46 . 12/21/2010
But Harry did...when he landed on the roof of his school. Wasn't he 9 at the time?
Meel Jacques chapter 20 . 12/20/2010