Reviews for One Stolen Night
EmoPrincess21 chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Aww man I love this fanfiction ur super hot Matt and Mimi are so cute together and the way Mimi manage to sneak away and Matt recognize her by her walk lol please continue this story do give up on it.
sooo chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
You will continue?
At-the-edge5 chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
Hey! plz plz dont give up on this fic! I love it. Plz continue writing
RedRobin chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
Omg...Why hasn't this been updated. I freakin love this story. Especially when Mimi admitted she loves Yamato. Then he also admitted to it. Hopefully this doesn't end to soon. I enjoy reading long stories. Paochicute I love all your Mimato stories. They are always long and end really well. Good luck with finishing this story. Hoping for a comeback.
Lilyangel003 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
when are you updating? I'm dying out of suspense. I want to read more. So PLEASE UPDATE!
Lilyangel003 chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
hi paochicute! I finally made an account. I've been giving some anonymous reviews for this story as 'Mimi Tachikawa'.Sorry for not giving a signed review before. And also sorry for not reviewing your other stories. I've read your every mimato story almost a year ago including this one. I love you for writing such great mimato fics and contributing to mimato. Thanks :)
Huri chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
I absolutely love this story! I fell upon it a few months ago but I didn't think you were going to continue it, but I'm very glad yo did because it is really good! brings back old digimon memories lol. Please publish soon!
Missylea chapter 12 . 5/22/2012
Nice chapter. Why skip it? It gives some information about Ottu. And it shows that you focus and defines each little character in your stories. That's a good thing and that's what perfect writers does. Update soon.
Missylea chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
sorry for the late review. I was pretty busy lately so didn't get time to read. Finally got time today.

Hot chapter. I loved it. But i want more mimato smut. MORE! Lol.
Cosmic-lover chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
Eh a bit short but a chapter's a chapter :) And even though it didn't have any of the main plot in it, it was still good and gave a bit more info for one of the more minor characters you've introduced into this story of yours :) Heh I just hope the next chapter is filled with more Mimi and Matt fluffy goodness! I'm curious as to what Tk told Matt and if he'll succeed in making his security top notch so Mimi can't escape anymore hmm not to mention how Mimi's going to deal with her actions with Matt in the elevator. Well update again when you're able to hehehehe I can be patient... I think lol
Cosmic-lover chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
Eh it may have been a couple days 'late' but I'm just happy that you've updated heh and with what this chapter had in it... *squeals* soooo worth the wait! I mean finally! I thought the sexual tension between them might do them in one day soon lol the little 'lemon' scene was very tasteful! Not overly detailed but enough to keep the reader interested, atleast that's what I think and I love how dominant Matt was buuuut than again I really shouldn't expect anything less from him *smirks* I didn't think their first real sexual experience in however long would be in an elevator... yeah not the romantic setting I was thinking about but gives a bit of uniqueness to it and it shows it was a 'in the moment' type of thing well that and Matt probably couldn't wait *grins* and I do believe Mimi makes quite the mess when she wants to heh but than again I'm pretty sure that if she went to the bathroom without telling her overprotective lover, he'd still send out a search party *snickers* and to think Matt found Mimi and without even seeing all of her physical featurs... yeah that's either devotion or stalkish XD I can't tell you how much I enjoyed their confrontation in the elevator, both physical and verbal. Some intense stuff there XD Ya know I don't know if I've said this before but Matt has a pretty dirty mouth lol so yeah I hope Mimi doesn't end up regretting her little thryst with Matt and it'll end up bringing them closer together :) A wonderful chapter! Off to read the next one :P
Mimato love 4ever chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
WOAH...! It finally happened between them. But i didn't expect them to do it in an elevator. It was hot though. I enjoyed it. I hope there's another lemon later in matt's bed or shower would be fine :p I found it kinda funny the stunt she pulled on matt and his bodyguards. Lol. I wonder why she bought dozens of lingeri? I know it. It is to please Matt. I guess Matt'd get laid again. Good for him. Lol okay i'm talking way to dirty now. I should shut up. And hey why Ichiou kuran wants ottu to die? Can't wait for later chapters.
Mrs Mimi Ishida chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
Amazing story. I'm totally enthralled by it so please sweetie keep updating.
Mimi Tachikawa chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
Wow it happened between them. Wild sex :p Yipppy! I've been waiting to read this for ages. Lol
Ilovemattishida chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
omg how could i miss such a long waited chapter. Thanks for telling me. I loved their hot encouter in elevator. Mimi is so naughty. She sure did scared the hell out of matt. Anyway is there a chance of little long, slow detailed lemon in later chapters? I want more :p lol