Reviews for Pillow Talk
soton chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I really enjoyed reading this - thank you. I loved the relaxed and easy atmosphere between Bella and Edward that you have created - especially after all of the heart ache that they have both endured.

Well done and I look forward to reading more of your stories. :)
bunbun81 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Aw...this was sweet. Can't wait to read the others when you come out with them
pistol22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
how very touching. I never really understood why Edward was to prone to over-reaction. thanks for the insight.
busybee6563 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Aww, that was so sweet and lovely :)
laurice1095 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
you are a good writer there is no doubt about that, i just did not like the story. I dont really like thinking of Bella and Edward married and with a child. Its not twilight to me.

Dont take this personal though. Keep up with your writeing you have a gift and i hope you continue to use it
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I liked how it ended with the nights to come.
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Fabulous story, I loved it!
September-Sapphire chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
What a lovely story! I love the concept, AND the execution. Can't wait to read more...
hartfordamy chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
it was so sweet and well written, like all of your stories.

i cant wait for the next three chapters- or for the next chapter of derailment.
mangocider chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
loved this one shot definatly one of my favorites
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Wow, I loved this! I'm really looking forward to Carlisle and Esme :)
baynewen chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I love this! Keep writing, the emotion between Bella and Edward is so tangible, it really needs to be continued. Thanks for acknowledging Nessie as well, so many fan fictions she never exists.
helliex88 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Beautifully written as always. You write dialogue extremely well. Edward talks at length in this chapter but my attention didn't waver and I followed the line of conversation. I think that;s something extremely hard to write well, I've struggled anyway and have never been quite sure if it's worked.

But this was a lovely one shot, and I like you didn't use sex to show their intimacy. They are emotionally intimate, physical intimacy is alluded to but not focused on. I think this is so intelligent and important, because emotional intimacy I find is harder than physical. Sometimes it's so easy to give yourself physically to someone, but incredibly hard to open up and let them into your mind. Which is exactly what Bella does in this chapter and what Edward does aswell, just vocally not actually mentally.

I simply adore your writing and am finally catching up on all your other stories I haven't read.
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Very insightful look at Edward. It"s so like him.
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Really like this, it's the normalcy and a little peak into their daily lives. So many stories and the original are so focused on different changes, or villains or something that has to be overcomed, that this is rarity and so wonderful and sweet it is too.

It just makes these two my OTP more and more (and their on the top of my list already!)lol.

xx