Reviews for Pillow Talk
nothingleft chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Loved it! Very sweet. ;P
iNsAnE O.o chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Wow... It's so beautiful!

Btw, can't wait for the next chapter of "this weekend"
mydistraction122 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was really wonderful. I especially like the part where he talks about when he first met Bella. How when once he had felt nothing, he then felt everthing all at once. He felt like a monster, a vampire, a boy, a teenager, a man. It's great how he concluded that he was all those things, and that's what made him Edward. Sexy, wonderful, intense Edward. "Sigh."

It will be interesting to see what you do with the other charcters.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was a beautiful study of Edward's character.. through himself. There are many layers to Edward and you've done a good job defining them. I'm glad you can appreciate how complex of a character he is rather than writing a flat, unimpressive Edward.
sapphire.witche chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I really enjoyed reading this Ruby! I look forward to other Cullen couples :)

“The newlywed who wants to be in you all the seventeen year old boy who can’t believe his Edwardian who is scandalised by the latest trends and fashions.

The modern man who wants to dress you up in them. The father who wants to protect his child and worship you for giving me that. The vampire who gets shockingly aroused watching you hunt and wants to fuck you against a tree.” - this is confusing though.
Poettic Hartt chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
For God's utter most sake, girl! You're killing me! I love this new writing style of yours, and you continue to astound me with your writing. I'm adding this story to my favorite RIGHT NOW because it jutst plain deserves to be in everybody's favorites.

Update!
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
LOVED IT! This was fantastic! AWESOME! So freakinf cute ADORABLE! ]
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Oh my goodness. I totally loved this! It really is a new way to look at how Edward has come to reconcile who he is and what he does. I loved this! Can't wait to read more on the other Cullen couples! Good work!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love how Edward explained and rationalized all his different incarnations to Bella.
kage101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
The depth of life you bring to these characters amazes me. I still see words on a book page and when I close that book it ends. You bring so much more to your stories I am simply amazed. Wonderful.
alisa231 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh Ruby!

This was absolutely precious. I enjoyed it very much.

I completely agree with your portrayal of Edward. I've always wanted someone to show this sort of insight where he is concerned. The tortoise comparison was great.

I think this was absolutely profound:

“Even when we were first together, I had these wars within myself. God knows I had enough of my own issues and all the outside threats compounded them and left them ignored.”

It's so simple but so true and that's how I feel about this piece. There's a lovely simplicity to it but it doesn't take away from how precious and insightful it is.

Thanks for sharing. )
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Loved it! Can't see what you have in mind for the other couples. Of course, me being ridiculously obsessed with Emmett, that chapter is the one I'm looking forward to most. :)
love bite chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I enjoyed that. I liked the insight into Edward's psyche. The paragraph with the f-word was really hard to follow. Is that the way you meant it? It was missing a lot of words.
pippapear chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I like this.

Subtle and relaxed and full of emotion.

Thanks very much.

Cheers

Emmy.

x
XxScarletteDravenxX chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
aww, so cute!

this was amazingly well writen!

love it!