Reviews for Pillow Talk
lazykate chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That was so sweet! Loved it!
marauder-fangirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aww... too cute! I loved it!
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh this was so sweet - I'm always pleased when I see you've written something new, and you never fail to please!

Wonderful stuff, and you've got more coming - hurrah!
rosalindleconte chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I like both the concept and execution of this piece.

It will be interesting to see how this 'pillow talk ritual' which Bella and Edward had naturally come to enjoy spreads to the family.

It seems quite logical that the Cullen's would adapt their routine to 'be normal for Reneseme.' But more than for her, it would be for them...to fill a curious need to reverse their loss of the intimacy found in the congungal bed.

I think this is a brilliant exploration of Edward's self analysis...

If only all husbands could be so...astute...in bed or otherwise!

KEEP WRITING

RosalineLeConte

ps. If...you should reduce the use of 'is'...be more active!

Bella is not really reading anyway. She is watching...is a little jealous... has lit up ..."

Maybe this is the work of a Beta...but just a suggestion. A little editing attention will take your writing up a notch! And it is good enough to be worth the effort!
lorit chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I like this idea! Especially since they don't sleep, and well we know what many other of the family members do at night. I think this will be great to get an insight into the lives of the Cullens.
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I really liked it and I can't wait to read about the other couples. Cheers!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
What a talk! I think by far that's the best explaination I've gotten for Edward's persona. Well written
bitten-sln chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
aww its so sweet:]
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was amazing. It really put Edward in a new perspective for me! Great job!
girlbrighteyes chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
wonderfull! very..hmm enlightning makes sense and fits i thought it sweet :)

cant wait to see emmet and rose's !
stariskye chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is one of my favorite stories here on FF now. Not just the kind you press a button on and its listed in your favorites, but I'll have this conversation in my head for a while. This reminded of some of stephenie meyers work. I give you kudos.

-A
LindyP chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Loved it! That was great!

LIndyP :)
aingealeire chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This was GREAT. I love your stories :)
Rhyadawn chapter 1 . 7/21/2009