Reviews for Before the War
tiedwithribbons chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Aw, looks like someone's developing a crush!

If you don't mind, I have a question regarding this sentance. 'he (Megatron) had been small because his father creator had starved both he and his older brother' Would I be right in assuming that you were referring to Galvatron? If I am, is Galvatron gonna appear in Infinate Bond or one of its sequels? And are we gonna learn more about Megatron's childhood?
tiedwithribbons chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
Wow. I know the Autobots aren't so nice in this series (and that's putting it mildly) but this...this genocide...

I just can't tell you how much it sickens me.

Update soon!
itachi's raven chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
total awsomeness
lokimademedoit chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
Ok I'm hooked, can't wait for you to write more. The character names are good and I like the way you write them (nasty old Northstar!)- its interesting seeing more of a side to Megatron even if he's not the main character of the moment.
Starsabre chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
So Northstar is an aft-shaft again? Why exactly doesn't he like Starscream?
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Wonderful! I think it's very well written and I really like the premise of the story. I love your characterisation and I would love to read more.

_~

CDW
Starsabre chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Short? This is longer than most of the stuff I can write! But oh well. Yayy for Blackfire and Northstar!
Starsabre chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
See, I'm watching this story from the very beginning. Northstar is a beautiful name! And he sounds like he must be pretty attractive too. *eyebrowraise eyebrowraise* I love the way you start and end your stories. And why haven't I already heard of Northstar? :( Just kidding. I look forward to the next chapter!