Reviews for The Awfulness of Love and Violets
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
"And the rest is rust and stardust"? Haha! Nice! But not lovelier than this sad, but sweet fic!
blankdelete chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Congrats! You've been nominated for the second Wolverine and the X-Men fanfiction contest hosted on the LJ community, andthex-men. If you would like to be added to the nominee list, please reply to this review! For further details, please go on to our profile!
Harley McCoy chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I really liked this story. I like the focus on Rogue and Logan's relationship, and how much they care for each other despite their overwhelming need to cover it up. I also like that you touched upon how much being a mutant, especially with her powers, can affect her abilities to have a relatioship.
Kelev chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I loved how both Rouge and Logan were in character. I can picture this actually happening- excellent job, even if it's a bit short for my taste.
Aimless chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This was an adorable story. I enjoyed it and, of course, definitely wished it was longer. Thanks for sharing and I hope to see more stories from you in the future!
Lisa Rentahl chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This a wonderful one shot. I love how well you showed Logan's protectiveness over Rogue.
SilverWolf77 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Aww I love this!

Poor Rogue though. :(

Logan's so protective over her!

Very nice job!

SW
Laudine chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I really like how you showed the relationship between Rogue and Logan...the father (big brother?)/daughter (little sister?) dynamic between Rogue and Logan.

By the way, I read Lolita for a class, and it made me sick. The writing is lovely, but Humbert Humbert was just a creep! I had to write a response each week in this class, and one of them for this book was called "Dirty Old Man." Nymphets-just creepy!
Bologna121 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I loved it. I really really did. So well written and you wrote Logan so well. Loved the ending. :D
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
logan is so sweet and patient with marie...

love it...
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aww, lovely fic! I've always loved their father and daughter relationship both in the comics and movies (even though I prefer the former). :P Anyways, excellent job with characterization and dialogue. This truly touches me heart. Well done!
Courtney Summers chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
You did a good job. Have you thought about making this more than a one- shot?