Reviews for Chuck vs The Perfect Woman
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
aww. So cute and fluffy. You gotta love their relationship. Great job!

until next time,

coreymon77
jagged1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
A very sweet moment, and you captured it so well. Nice job.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Cute.
Ornel chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh it was so cute! Great job! I really enjoyed reading it! So once again good job ;)
Course Jester chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Ah, what a sweet little confection. As fluffy as a goose down pillow. :-)

I love visiting Happily-Ever-After Land with Chuck and Sarah. Sadly, this trip is all too brief, and I must return to my regularly scheduled angst.

Thanks for sharing!
KurukiXV chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aww, I loved this onesie. It was so delightful to read. Favorites!
tshdow chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Haha, that was a good light hearted story. The many many directions that you could take on it is... well it just is. Thanks.
deedee8409 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I always look forward to reading your Chuck fics and this story is no exception. I love little moments like this between Chuck and Sarah and you captured it perfectly!

I enjoyed the whole story, but I got to give this bit of dialog a shout out, “You are the perfect woman.” She grinned. “I thought it was Carrie Fisher, but it’s not. It’s you.”
NickyR chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
HAHAH, like those two have ever really followed the rules! I loved the end with sarah saying we should wait until were married, I guess then in two weeks they'll try to start their family :) yeah more charah's couldn't get any better
Rac2873 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Very cute. I loved it. How about a story of them getting married and then have kids. Come on you know you want to.
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
YEAH CHUCK FIC FROM LYRA. And it's fluff. Ridiculous. Haha, kidding, I loved it. You get too much angst with these two, so fluff is great...especially when you seem to write it so easily, and it's written so well.

You need more Chuck fics. I love Avatar, of course, but we need balance. :D -hint hint-