Reviews for Roomates
Ecci chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
About chapter 18, I seriously can't imagine Byakuya hugging anyone.
Hoa chapter 21 . 10/28/2013
NANI ITS OVER :( CRYS IT WAS BEAUTIFUL MAKE MORE STORIES ur a good writer and i like the german and russian thing awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
dear blumberberry...if you know almost every episode of bleach,the may you make a ulquihime video 4 me? the song was madness by muse. and if you do make it, please mention what episode the scene came from...the best scenes of ulquiorra and orihime...thank you : )
Bleachdaliah chapter 20 . 8/22/2012
"... And they are still virgins." can't you let a fangirl dream? ;3 lol just kidding… or am I? :3
Bleachdaliah chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
I love it :3 I seriously couldn't breathe when grimmjow and ichigo saw each other (:
bleachdalilah chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
I dunno what to think... Ichigo still needs to die though :3 -Begins plotting a fanfic where Ichigo dies instead of Ulqui- Yes, yes, this will do (:
bleachdalilah chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
I hate crying :P Fudging Ichigo gets too many chances! YOU ARE NOT A CAT ICHIGO... Can Ichigo die in this story (: That would make me Verry happy (:
bleachdalilah chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
This is amazing! Don't you ever put your writing skills down! (: this is better than some of the stuff I've read by people twice your age! I'm Super jealous of how well you write without having something stupid that suddenly changes the story for the worst like mine always do! :P Keep up the amazing work! :3
bleachdalilah chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
I love it! :3 Especially the part where you stayed up until 6am... its getting close for me... 2:30 (: But its Some random daytime hour in my little world revolving aroung Fanfiction (:
bleachdalilah chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
I finally logged in! Well I'm gonna ask my mom to make that pelmanii stuff soon (: They seem kinda like... tortellini maybe? I dunno... Great story! The link doesnt work though :P
bleachdalilah chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
I absolutely love it :3 Quick question though... How are they related when Grimmjow is definately French? :P
bleachdalilah chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
with your A/N Its fine (: its not cheesy or whatever (: AndI CANT STOP LISTENING TO THAT SONG! Lovethe story so far! 3
bleachdalilah chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Im listening to the song now (: Doesn't quite seem like Ulquiorra's style, but whatever now I have a new favorite song (:
bleachdalilah chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Hey! It's me again! While reading, as soon as Ulquiorra thought 'what is this' I got excited and had to listen to whats this (from nightmare before Christmas) and so now it's 3am and I wont be able tosleep for hours (: How I love music and the magical world of Fanfiction! (; Thanks for the amazing chapter! Oh! And I have an account with this username,, but i was being lazy and decided not to log in...
bleachdalilah chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Love it . And it's just more amusing with Panic at the Disco plaing in the background :3 I like Emoticons if ya couldn't tell (: