Reviews for I Stand Alone
akiha chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
can U update?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
HURRY UP AND UPDATE! I'm usually too lazy to review unless I need too... SO UPDATE!

XxArtemisxX too lazy to login chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
It's good. it's really good. I'm looking forward to an update. Oh, and this has helped in finding a little of that crush i had on Fai. Thanks. Sorry i can't make this review long. i'm in an internet cafe and my time's running out. gotta get home before 8 and watch nikita.

Takara Rose Oizumi chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
Zaryenna chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
I'm so happy you updated. I love this relationship between them. They get so close, and then she mistakes Fai as her Fai. You write that so well. Please continue.

Obsidian Buterfly chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
You're right. It HAS been ages. But I like the update though I hope the next ones wouldn't take as long. ;)

LullabyDust chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
Yay! What an awesome story! But that's not the end, right? ~worries~ I only say that because I want more; it's a really cool ending if that really is all. I have to say that the entire time I was imagining Nokosu randomly popping up and making Emora totally jealous... but that's just my ADHD and lack of sleep O.o

So I think it's amazingly cool how you based each chapter on a song (even more amazingly cool- I'm not the only one who still listens to classical music! WHOO-HOO!). I've only done that once with Danse Macabre by Saint-Saens, and the scene, as long as it was, had no story to go with, sadly. But I think you've inspired me to try again, and I can't wait to find your music and re-read the story with its soundtrack.

(I'm switching to a black pen now just to bug Rena-nee)

You writing style is so amazing, and a lot easier to read than mine- I'm always so formal :/

Can I suggest an experiment? Something I've been trying to do lately is match my writing style with the POV. For example, with Nokosu I go much simpler, and with Ashura-ou I'm even more formal than usual. It's hard to judge my own writing style sometimes, so it'd be interesting to see how it affects someone else's.

But this is supposed to be about your story. So... FABULOUS, WONDERFUL, AMAZING, and all those other really descriptive positive adjectives. Keep writing, hon!

Laters! I go to print out your other story
jakuken karasu chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
ohh! short but I like it! XD I have a question though. Fai is technically Yuui. So in this story, Emora's Fai, was he the real Fai or did he call himself Fai for some reason and his real name was Yuui. I'm sorry, I make things so confusing and difficult.
jakuken karasu chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Haha!~ The song "May it Be" is actually by one of my favorite singers, Enya! XD How ironic it is in your story.

Oh and hi! I want to thank you for the review on my story, and I want to say I really love your OC fanfic. I've always wanted to see a scenario that involves other versions of themselves, the tsubasa characters I mean, from other worlds.
AmericanBornChinese chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
OMG, love the prologue!

Haha, well, aside from the fact it's a prologue, it's also beautifully written. I love your style of writing xD
GaarasMyBoyzz chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Update this. I've been listening to 10 Words by Jade From Sweetbox. The one from Final Fantasy X-2 and I find it fits this story. At least in my head it does. You should listen to it.
TamiChan93 chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
Hi there, I had read the review that you had submitted to my story, Red Tears. Umma and I had read your story and we both were amazed at the plot that you came up with. When I had read the prologue I was just drawn right into it. I really like Emora and how she's very normal, she doesn't come off to strong, but not weak either. She is the perfect balance of the two, which in my opinion makes a perfect character. The story is truly unique and it's definitely going to be on my favorite's list on my account! :) Keep up the good work and hope to hear from you again! :D
JeltimaBIvory chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Amazing. Your story is SOO good. Can't wait for more!
meighan chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
great job ilike the story espicially fai and emora fai is my favorite character among all anime boys:)
Fairy Child chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
OH! You HAVE to write more!