Reviews for Healing Factors
i ejoyed thise story so much i to can relate for my love is gone
Bob chapter 1 . 4/17
Such a good story... (Tear drop) RIP wolverine and jean grey... I'm so sad now
starfish chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Beautiful. Love your style, your words, your analogies, the quiet. Like a poem.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
amazing, absolutely amazing
Elena Jane chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
That was… beautiful… Brought tears in my eyes… That was just perfect I love your style and the story line… I know there wont be a next chapter and I think its better this way but in the mean time, deep inside of me I just want you to write a second chapter, I want them to be back together I want Jean and Logan to be together living happily ever after…
Great job! I'm for sure going to keep reading you :-)
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This was great!
RowenWolfyre chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Daaaaaawwwwwwww! I love this. Beautifully written and my compliments for researching and bringing up previous relationships. I wish I could write half this well.
blearyeyedmoon chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
YES. Okay. So many things to say. First off, I got an account just to review this because I love it so much. The imagery. The dialogue. But I think my favorite thing is that this story, unlike most, treats former loves with the same reverence as current ones. Too often, good fics skip over past relationships, or just dismiss them. But I think it's important to address them, because they shape the way you deal with your next relationship. Anyway! I'm a fan and I hope you write more for this pairing -it's one of my favorites. Thank you for making my night better!
newestcouple02 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is one of the best stories I ever read!
OfficiallyBored chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
The ending was bitter-sweet in the best kind of way, and I was tearing up. Favorited.
Jean Phoenix Soul chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Perfect. This story is just perfect. And that's a lot coming from a usually Jott fan. Spectacular, amazing... perfect.

You did an amazing job with the characterizations. If I were able to describe the way you do I'd be making money writing novels.

Hope you do someday.

Just perfect...
The Magical Review Fairy chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
That was really mystical. So bueatiful and yet so sad... Anyway, that is one of my favorite stories. I really liked the end, the part where she disappears into the sunrise. I love how you didn't explain what really happened and left that part to the reader. I hope that Jean comes back. If not I'll cry. Maybe you could write a sequel. If not, the ending is perfect. Also, nice summary. And GREAT imagery throught the story. Keep it up!
Bright shadows chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was beautiful. It has found a place on the list of story i love.
Takiki16 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Pretty please please write some more Logan/Jean fics. The pairing is surprisingly scarce here on FFN, despite the efforts of several excellent authors.

This was one of the first stories I favorited. I love your minimalist style, the way Logan says a million things with a few words. I love the repetition with the women in his dreams. There's a definite poetic undertone running through it; beautiful work!
Hatake's offspring chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awesome! ... become obssesed with this fandom lately and this is one of the best I've read so far :D