Reviews for The Cage
JulesColes3 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
i cant wait to read your next chapter.
bella amber chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
REALLY LOVE

HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Nice and dark way to start off a story. Two mothers dead and two child killers. I don't know how it could get any better :D

You may think I'm morbid but I love a good tragedy.

I like it.

Ta

Master of the Boot
miss.slyth chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
How did I miss an update? OMFLIH! But it was a good chapter. I've got a kick ass plot, if you're interested, and I think I'm gonna PM it to you right after this :)
SarahxEmmett chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
Short! But good! You should consider getting a beta, though. I'm so glad you updated though! :D
cherryluvstony chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
Not much inspiration? Writer's block, lack of response, or just out of direction for the story? Cause I can help 2 out of the 3 for those, I love this story too much to see it die now.
Dana chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
really good story, can't wait for what's next!
miss.slyth chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
UPDATE SOON! I'm seriously gonna cry if you don't!
Is this story on hiatus? I hope not! If you need any help with a plot, I'm here for you! The plot sounds pretty good so far, but I can't think of why it's been a MONTH since your last update... Don't give up on this story, it's far too good!
Edward's cousin's bf's sister chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
oh my freakin lord. this story is outrageously (i think i misspelled that) awesome. it's so original and exactly the type of story i've been looking for. i hope you update soon realy badly! i dunno if that made sense, but im tired and i want another amazing chapter :D
xxMel1SsAxx chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
I wondered out into the hall

*wandered

The only mistake I caught!

Sweet chapter. :) I wonder... who the intruder is.

SarahxEmmett chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
I like this story so far, it reminds me of Hunger Games :) I really want to hear about Alice's past... and Jasper's! Update soon? There aren't really too many errors besides capitalization problems, but it's five-thirteen in the morning, and I've yet to go to sleep, so my brain surely isn't processing nearly as many things as it should lol.
xxMel1SsAxx chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Crap.

I've always sucked at paintball.

Thank God I'm not in their situation. I'd be a sucky ally. ;D

I liked the first part of the chapter... :) I don't know why... but I really enjoyed reading it?

Did Alice say omg? Sorry but... it's hard to... take people seriously when they just say... omg or lol out of nowhere. I mean, dude, speak English please? I get the text speech in stuff... but this is the real world. ;D

Yay for good people! But... are there are going to be any good/bad people? Because... they're usually the coolest. ;D I mean, people who are bad... but they're on the good people's side... and maybe they change their ways if we're going for a happy ending here?

Of course there are people playing the game! We're talking about murderers people! xP

Ugh. Poor Bella. D: ... She didn't ask for this.

But neither did Edward.

Wouldn't they have been eligible for parole? I'm not good with this court stuff... but when they killed their parents... weren't they minors? And Bella acted in self defense...

Sorry about that... but some people... might not want to read because of that stuff. Research is a bitch.

THE TASER!

Okay good. She remembered. :D

He's getting off on this? Twisted...

Awesome chapter! I think it might be my favorite so far?

It makes me depressed... knowing that there are more people in the game... just like Bella.

Traumatized by the past. They freak out... every time they see something.. that reminds them.

Again, awesome chapter!

cherryluvstony chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Can I mention again how much I love this story? How addicted I am to it? How I squealed with excitement when I got the email for the update? K, well... you get the point. I'm a sucka for protective Edward and your story is filled with the stuff I love! More please?
twilightrox24 chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
holy effing crap. freakin one of the best story plots ive read. its different and original. refreshing. its really good so far. update soon.
xxMel1SsAxx chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Aw. Is it weird that I find killer Edward unbelievably sweet? xD I mean... that was so nice...

Poor Bella. D:

James... is scary... did Edward kill him?

So... creepy chapter. That's a good thing. xD I can't wait... to see what happens next...

One tiny problem... you didn't capitalize... many of the names. But no major grammar stuff... some people are super anal about capitalization and stuff like that... so I'm just saying. ;D

Awesome chapter. I am so still with you on this fanfic. :D Keep up the great work!