Reviews for The Mysterious Mrs LaFleur
MyrenTheNostalgic chapter 16 . 4/3
I loved the build up! So realistic. I definitely saw things playing out this way during dharma times. Well done!
jill chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
Nice story,funny.
I love Jack and Kate,the best Lost's pair.
Juliet and Sawyer are pretty sweet too.
Miles is usually annoying,but here he's passable ;)
north309 chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
kab16 chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
Just so you know, I actually am going to go back and read all of your fics. This was amazing, and I do not know how I let myself stop reading when you first wrote it. Everything was just so perfect.

It's funny, when i read the first version of this chapter I didn't know when you wrote it, so when toy mentioned starbucks I figured you'd have Juliets response be about going Dutch. It's pretty cool that you came so close with the coffee thing!

Honestly, I enjoy your stories much more then the actual sixth season of lost. So glad I have so much to read from you now that I'm kind of back on this site!

-Sarah
spiralnebulaM31 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Great story! I've enjoyed it every time I read it!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
This chapter is so Sweet! I really loved it when he was in bed waiting in bed with the battleship game...and the dialogue was awesome! and how they declared their love for each other...seriously, this should be in a book!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
I loved this story with Jin. The part where he laughed when learning about Juliet was my favorite part! I enjoyed it very much
aggie chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
I have enjoyed this chapter tremendously! I think you did a great job staying true to the characters. Thanks for writing this! i LOVED THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER.
Iduna's Apples chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
This story makes me so happy. I've re-read it more times than you probably would believe. I never get tired of it! It's so well-written and funny and touching - just perfect. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it :)
filigree chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
I just finished this. Wow. Your writing is amazing. I loved this, the characters just jumped off the page. Thanks.
JesusLover1229 chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Sunshine And Chocolates chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
Damn, this was just so good. I thought it was well written and I loved your characterizations. It was a very good story of the three years we missed but that dream! That dream of Michigan was just heartbreaking... you actually had me fooled that it was not a dream. And it not being Juliet that was pregnant... and I knew it was not going to be her but James just got so excited about it and I wish it could have been true or that they had decided to start trying anyway. They would have been such great parents! Great story and I liked it very much.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 16 . 6/7/2010
Amazing, amazing story. I liked that the ending was full-blown happy, but hopeful.

Your Sawyer/Juliet fics are always great and I hope you will continue writing for these two!
Madam Spooky chapter 16 . 2/23/2010
I loved your story. You're descriptions of the characters are really great. Hope you keep writing. :)