Reviews for All of this Past
The Ice Goddess chapter 20 . 7/21
I loved the ending! I wrote a review to this on Tumblr under "the-ice-goddess". I'll tag you if you have a known account!
This was sweet
Phoenix Crest chapter 17 . 1/28
I nearly choked when I read your author's note. Finally someone said it. No amount of hot guys and sexual drama can account for what happened to a once promising series.
DreamBubbles chapter 20 . 1/30/2016
Really beautiful story. Well written and interesting from start to end. Thank you.
CaptainYuuki chapter 20 . 8/21/2015
*cries happy tears* This story was so written, almost no grammatical errors (or none that I couldn't read past anyways) and I felt like the relationship between Logan and Holly didn't come on too fast. Thank you for writing! And I hope you continue to write if you can. Have a good week!~
CaptainYuuki chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
Oh my goodness. OH my goodness.
Shinigamidemidragonslayer99 chapter 20 . 7/1/2015
What about the sequel? Please please please make one...
Mira Black-Snape chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
Please redo the sequel!
shugokage chapter 20 . 2/15/2015
Cool story and interesting ability!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
Aaaaaa cuuuutttteeee!
ToshimiOkami chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Love this, any chance of a sequel?
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
I loved this :)
Obscured Angel chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
Fantastic story, I absolutely loved it.
Thank you for writing, posting and completing, it's appreciated.
Off to read the sequel now.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Keep up the good work
SuperPotterWhoLocked Okay chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
If you still need a reading recommendation, I really recommend Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr, it's a faerie book, with some romance and love triangles, and the series is actually fantastic.
I love your story! This is just amazing, and every time I read a chapter, I am astounded by the diversity of relationships. Thank you for wrtiting this :)