Reviews for Damn Good Soup
NongMai chapter 1 . 5/4
This is sweet :) I like it. Just saw the show last night in Vancouver, so much better than just listening to the soundtrack!
WhenTheDarknessFalls chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
The noises I made weren't human. This was too cute! Good job.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I loved it! Super adorable Graffiti Pete and Piragua Guy were my favorite characters!
Kassaremidybelljesslynn chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I loved this!

It was so adorable and funny and perfect. It fit their personalities perfectly I think and I loved it.

Very good job.

I have to mention the technicalities as well, and, if it means anything to you, you have excellent grammar and a very good vocabulary, and this was very well written.

Loved this so much!
Going Over the Moon chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I'm going from choking laughter to irrepressible "aw!"s. Love love love it
iLikeMuffins100 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Just as slash began to annoy me...I start reading it again...

anyways, this was pretty good. I give you major points for the Harry Potter and Swine flu references! Good work!
deleted001 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was too freaking adorable. You captured their voices and attitudes and friendship perfectly. I love it.
buffaluffalo chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
The recent influx of absolutely adorable Sonny/Pete stories here is going to give me rotten teeth, I swear. And this is obviously no exception! C: I'm so glad this exists, in general! Ridiculously cute and well-written, excellent work :D
SiriusLovesRent chapter 1 . 7/22/2009

That was adorable! I LOVE these two so much, and I'm in love with the way you wrote them. Sonny being irritated and telling Graffiti Pete to leave, and Pete being persistant and sweet. And the dialouge is too perfect. My favorite part has to be

"You know the dude from Harry Potter had Swine Flu? Ron?" Pete informed him conversationally.

"Do I look like I care?" Sonny deadpanned, raising an eyebrow tiredly.

I have so much love for that part. I love the whole thing. I love that Pete was all comforting at the end too. UNGH. These boys, they're going to kill me with their cute, I swear.
Evita the Akita chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aw... Just- aw... God, how much sweeter can these boys get? : ) I was giggling through the whole thing, but I have to say that my favourite line was probably, "Imma cough on you..." XD And I can so imagine Vanessa hovering around, trying to be all motherly. : ) Good job! Thanks for the review, by the way. I'm not sure how much more Sonny/Pete I'm going to write; I've got a TON of Usnavi/Vanessa stuff to get started on and I want to write some stuff about 'Navi and Sonny as kids (because the thought of little!Usnavi is WAY too cute to ignore). When the inspiration hits, though, Sonny/Pete will surely make a reappearance. : ) Alrighty, I've written altogether too much here and not enough elsewhere, so I'll leave you with this: I love it!