Reviews for Tangents
77777777777778 chapter 1 . 3/6
.1/posts/333119086883118?comment_id334419596753067&offset0&total_comments31 … Jesus loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans 10:8-10 1611 KJV praying 4 u in Jesus' name 4 his sake amen.
hgy chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
trust in JESUS don't worry about ebola isis Obama care because we're almost home
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Update immediately, please!
Ace of Spies chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
You did a great job with the fights, although I wouldve thought ud make the last scene an actual fight.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
I think that the overall writing is very good but I wish that you would have less thinking and more talking and action.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
Boys night out rocks! XD It is the most hilarious interaction between the men I have ever read. Just perfect!
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Hello. You're someone who knows about Gargoyles and Justice League. I like your story so far and I was wondering if you could help me out.

Do you know anyone who might be interested in making a Gargoyles/Justice League crossover?
ikutoJS chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
hahahaha! "You aren't the only one who can read body language especially if you spent so much time trying to read mine."

Nice Job.
ikutoJS chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
your...writing...is amazing...
ikutoJS chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Im very amazed on how you put all the Arcs together and explained them. I truly appreciate it. I am proud to say that im very happy I found this story.
ikutoJS chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Woah! You wrote Huntress and Question encounters very well. I love the moment about Huntress lock and the feeling that she was being ignored. I also love the part when Question and Batman were talking about keeping a watch on her. I love this story already. Excellent work.
ikutoJS chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is amazing. I love the beginning,and this is the first story I'm reading of my favorite couple from Justice League. I can't wait to read chapter 2.
scarletwitch0 chapter 30 . 5/15/2011
Hello:

Don't know if you still read your feedbacks or not, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading this epic you wrote. I have been a fan of Question/Huntress since I saw "Double Date" years ago. I just started reading the fanfiction. I really admire your professional writing. It is like a graphic novel without the pictures. I hope you continue to write. You are one of the overall best writers I've read in fan fiction. Thank you again. Oh, btw, in chapter 30, with Helena throwing up and being evasive, were you alluding to her being pregnant? It doesn't seem so, bucause your other story on this site seems to be a continuation, only 3 years later. Don't know if you'll respond to this, but I though I'd leave a note anyway.
Grimelark chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
You have Q eating in this chapter but he has his mask on... How does that work?
Tana112 chapter 26 . 11/27/2009
Hello! It's been a while. Did you miss me?

I would have reviewed sooner, but I felt that after so long, I had to read the whole story again. I can see it taking shape now, it's getting really interesting. Hope I'll be quicker on the reviews now that I'm not so busy.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »