Reviews for Short Shrift
Spoiled Martian chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Sue Doe Nim...please update when you have the chance! Your prose is very poetic and your writing style is graceful. Not to mention, this is a unique storyline that I haven't seen done before - and I've read a LOT of fanfics.

I always feel sad when ppl abandon a good story that has awesome potential. Please don't your readers down! :-)
MoonLunacy chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Please, Update soon! It's so detialed!
Bait chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Wohoo! the story is back on track good to see you again ;)

Bait
lilsneezluvsstuff91 chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
I just love this story! I've never been a SesshyxSango fan until now. I really enjoy how you used Sango's surroundings to illustrate her own emotional torment (not sure if that's the word I'm looking for) in this chapter. Beautifully written and I really enjoy where you're going with this story. Keep up the great work! Btw, I absolutely LOVE your username! That's so clever! :D
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Cool! Update soon!
YazzyBoo chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Beautiful story. Please update(:
Yokou Kumiko chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
I like your work but you haven't updated this one in some time, do you plan on completing it?
Nyght elf chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Hello!you are writing very nice. I started to write myself a fanfic this week. you are doing well so keep going!
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
COOL!
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
AWESOME!
Baitdcat chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Good to hear from you again ;) I wonder how you will take this story further. And when will the two meet?
LobstarMonstar chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Wow, how HADN'T I been reading this up until now?

Do I even need to tell you how awesome it is? I think not. It's not even a pairing I LIKE, either.

PS, I can't believe it took me this long to get your username. Hehe, I'm slow. XD
CreativeKiss chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
At first I couldn't quite put my finger on how familiar your style of writing was to me. But then I realized that it sounds like poetry. The subtle sentence fragments and elegant words mirror poetry in many senses. It is only fitting; Sesshomaru's personality has a much more advanced and captivating power to it, and your style of writing has matched that well. I love where this is going. I hope you continue to update.
CreativeKiss chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is really, really good. You're an astonishingly great writer! Great job!
Desenchanter chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
I really love the way that this chapter was written. I'm interested to see what's next!