Reviews for Fate and Faith
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/15
Oh, Ed...
Nicely done.
marble-fire chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Although it is short, I loved it. Honestly. When they died in the end, you kind of wonder what they felt..or something like that...

anyway, LOVED IT XD
The Hobbit's Rhapsody chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is so vivid—absolutely beautiful. Fantastic work.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
It's seems very right.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Confused Pumpkin chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Gah. So short, but so perfect. So much happening in a heartbeat! I can imagine Ed wanting to live just a little longer, resenting what's ripped from him: youth and life. But I'm glad that he has faith in his True King and makes the decision that he makes in the end. It's so heart-breaking and powerful that I have a most characteristic urge to cry. I commend you for a job well done.
The Good Girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Literally, beautiful. Oh my heart. Edmund! Love love love. I look forward to reading more of your writing.
AlwaysABrandNewDay chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Very well done.

I think I've read a bit too much Narnia. I feel like I'm losing touch with the world. Oh well. It's too good to stop.
MithLuin chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awesome! The idea of your life flashing before your eyes is intriguing, because, well...who can really think all of that in an instant? But the feelings of 'why?' and 'not yet!' and 'wait...what about...' are very much real in that instant of panic, and I think you've captured that well.

The ending, of course, is wonderful, and I can only hope I have the presence of mind to utter such words in my own final moments.
MonkeySaru chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I cried.

I wanted Edmund to have that quiet full life with someone to love and cherish in it, his contented amble toward children and grandchildren rewarded, and a peaceful end with old age and good memories for company.

He had an excellent end. this is a masterpiece.
misakigirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow... so much fortitude and faith... I know I would have spent much more than just a heartbeat rebelling against that death... wow... that guy is my hero (even though he's a fictional character XD P)
Schmo and Sushi chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was nice! I enjoyed the brevity, because you packed a lot of meaning and emotion into such a small story.

One thing I have a beef with, though, is that the Pevensies didn't know how they got to Narnia; Aslan had to tell them in New Narnia that there was a "railway accident."

Besides that, though, it was good! ¡Muy bien!

Sushi
LadySaxophone chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This may seem a bit random considering you wrote this last year. I just happened upon it and i must say i really like this. I love how you wrote Edmund (my fav. Pevensie) because he's COMPLETELY in character! I also really like the last line and the way you quoted the Bible. Excellent story.:)
Dublin's Eveline chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Hauntingly, *achingly* beautiful. Wonderfully written!

xoxo

-Dubliner
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Heartbreaking and incredible, it pulls at my heartstrings.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Heartbreaking and beautiful. A real possibility of Edmund's last moment in our world. His resentment is believable, the life he and his siblings could have had. Beautiful imagery. And the closing line was perfect.