Reviews for Buffy vs twilight
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
"No! Not the hair!" - Edward. Did you copy that from the Angel episode "Into the Dark"? I'm sorry. It's rude to ask a question with no way to give me the answer.
Katty chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Best story ever!
The Agent Natasha Romanoff chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Rofl this is great!
awsmninja chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
LOLZ SWEET! XD
RandomAbadon chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
AHAHAAHAA! *laughs so hard I begin to cry* I LOVE U! HAHAHA,Spike, heheh!
empty blank chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
HAHAHAHAHA funny stuff wish this actually happened
CeleryRox chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
OM NOM NOM? WTF! LOL
willow101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
short. characters unlike themselves(talkin about spike and Buffy ed and bertha over there were perfect dumb and full of em selves) but as long as edward dies is like it!
EcstasyOfSesshoumaru chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
lawl
Chipmunk169646 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
... this is SO random lol

love the om nom nom part tho ;)
LaDyOfThEdArKeYeS chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
short but a delight to someone who hates Twilight

Lulu Belle chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
hahaha! So beautiful, so simple, yet it captures everything!

I must stake his ass! No! Not the hair! lol. I can picture Buffy's spidey sense going off the wall...

and then:

Bella: um... Edward? *Buffy stakes Edward and Edward go POOF like glitter*

Spike: Om nom nom

hahahaha! My favorite part! Hehe, I can hear and see Bella standing there looking kind of nervous (because we already know she is unafraid of vampires) at Spike who is looming over her with a mad gleam in his eye but Bella's pitiful plea goes unanswered as Edward goes POOF! ahahaha!

So, I guess my favorite part is, well, all of it! I love that it is so short, but it works perfectly! With all their characters and everything! ahahahah! You are the new love of my life! I do hope you write more!

I don't know if you have seen this or not, but you should look up Buffy vs Edward remix on youtube. It's like 6 min, but I think you will get a kick out of it!
haha chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
LOL! That was the most random thing I ever read, but funny! I must admit, the "nom nom" pulled me in... D
Reason-Flower chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Huh. If you say so. Buffy kills Edward, though, that must count for something. lol.
EmptySequence chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
what the hell? this is the stupidest thing i've ever read in my life...