Reviews for That's What She Said
omg so funny
reppad98 chapter 1 . 7/20
So, this story I've also read multiple times, and still haven't left a proper review for, either, so here I am! This one... I enjoyed both stories, but I think I liked this one better, though I can't say why. Maybe because the set-up for that last scene was just so perfect haha. I have to compliment you on coming up with all these situations to use 'that's what she said' jokes, and if Max had been a bit older, I think the explanation of the gang would have worked pretty well haha. Here the punctuation in the dialogue looks good, and I caught one mistake [sexual joke] should be [sexual jokes] when Misty is talking to Ash. But I completely agree with you at the end, the whole story just seemed to be a set-up for the end, and it was a genius set-up and a genius ending haha. Drew seemed also very in character, very nicely done, by the way.
Thank you for writing this, I loved it, and keep writing! ! !
Smiley April chapter 1 . 6/22
thanks to this, my friends and I are so dirty minded and we all say dirty jokes. That's what she said!
Anonymous1O1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
I think at this rate I'm going to favorite all of your stories. You're a great AAML writer, and I hope you write many more one-shots in the future!
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
This is too funny, but it's weird to imagine Ash knowing this kind of joke LOL
And poor Max!
I almost died at the end LOL
Lovely Astronauts chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
That ending almost killed me from laughter!
aasrosy113 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
woww couldn't help laughing hahaahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
The part where Brock said "I will never forget Nurse Joy! My love for her is too strong! Through thick and thin, through Rhyhorns and Rhydons..."
It would be funny if Misty said, "What about Arceus?"
Cheeno chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Disturbingly fun. Poor Max, he don't know what he did...
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I didn't understand this joke either... Will you explain?
X59 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
This was hilarious.
Gray chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
HILARIOUS ! :D ;D
i came in like a magikarp chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Hilarious story.
forever froz3n chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
ROFL! I pictured all this and could not stop laughing so hard! Lol
MorningTrumpets chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Hilariously good. I laughed several times.