Reviews for Desperate Times, Desperate Measures
larryjc chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
I would say the story was quite annoying in the beginning. With the mission, it felt like a character hate fic but it turned out well. I enjoyed it. Throwing Naruto in there was genius.
Bravo.
Seeking Professional Help chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
I like to imagine the dark side of the Naruto Ninja world, seducing an enemy definitely fits into the dark side.
I love the way you wrote lime/lemony scenes. It had that ambigious level of deviance that actually had me biting my nails wondering if she'll seduce and sleep with Hidan, thus completing her mission.
It wasn't until the last chapter when I finally took the time to see the rating and genre, when I sighed and realised that she probably won't.

Being a dark angst lemon fan, I would've prefered if she just decided to suck it up, use what she learnt from Anko satisfy Hidan, and during the pillow talk infomation gathering, manage to get only a tiny, potentialy useless, tidbit of info out of him, The two ninja's both agree to never speak of it again, a less innocent Hinata returns to her village. Maybe you could do a dark alternate ending for this.
Still the story was interesting , entertaining and HOT, Thanks very much for taking the time to write it.
Hendrixson chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Fantastic story. Definitely the best Hinata I've ever read.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Haven't finished it yet, but so far it's freaking great! Both characters are captured really well here. Definitely expect another review once I finish it.
Zrye13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Tsunade is an ass hole...
anlmoon chapter 20 . 2/14/2011
very interesting
PainfulMystery chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
Wow... AWESOME . I like it. Anko and Hinata as a team, cute. Ahahh. Goodjob,!
cookiesandcream69 chapter 20 . 11/14/2010
nice fic i loved it.

reading a fic about sex and stuff lie tht while listening to totally innocent 60s rock music... interesting mix lol
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 20 . 7/9/2010
LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH! kinda scary (everything scares me -.-') But I loved it!
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
awsome! Love it

X3
fumes43 chapter 20 . 5/12/2010
wait what?

its over *crying*

I loved the story!

perhaps a sequal involving naruto trying to find hotarubi (hinata)

who knows what could happen when he finds the truth of the super big secret mission.
me chapter 20 . 5/12/2010
hey,

this is one of the best stories ever!

it's funny, smart and well written.

Loved how you made Hinata completely innocent well kinda...innocent but really cool aswell.

sequal? please...
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 20 . 2/27/2010
***

)... wait... its... its over?

*depressed*

*ZZ*
lemon-rind chapter 20 . 2/3/2010
That was a super amazing story! I really enjoyed it.
Hinata chapter 20 . 1/29/2010
Hey just wanted tO let u know that I loved the story and that you should start another story related to this one. Like with naruto tring to find where Hotarubi( a.k.a hinata) is. Any way that is my idea. I hope u use it. Ps I could never write the story cause I would have not idea what to do and the story would most likely sound so dumb!