Reviews for Growing Up Too Soon
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 7 . 1/6
What a sick twisted piece of shit your version of John is in this!He'd have a terrible accident if it were up to me, falling downstairs while drunk, or burned to death in bed, I'm sure the boys could think of something good?
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 6 . 1/5
I don't want to suggest ways of hurting Dean. No, I want to see John come up against another full grown man, who kicks the crap out of HIM!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/5/2017
NO JOHN YOU SON OF A BITCH

You're killing me with these chapters I swear I'm gonna have an aneurism
Guest chapter 9 . 2/5/2017
Atta boy Dean get the hell outa that house.

Have I mentioned how well you've captured Dean? His thought processes, his movements, his language, it all screams Dean.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2017
I just died this is so adorable oh my poor poor boys oh my gosh feels
JaydenWinchester chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
Omg I love you, please get our boys out of there. I don't think I could handle this anymore.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Hel yes
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
So dam has talked
Guest chapter 12 . 1/18/2015
Oh cape
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 17 . 1/6/2015
Picturing Adam as a six year old so vulnerable nearly broke my heart. And I really want to strangle John right now. I love the Dean hurt parts, and all the brotherly love between the trio. And now, I'm off to read your sequal! :-)
OldBayGirl319 chapter 17 . 1/6/2015
Hi. Holy cow this is one of the best stories I've ever read! I, too am on the hurt!sam team as many are. But I loved how you had Adam in your story. The ending was heart warming. Time to read the sequel!
ohboraborabora chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
So I just finished rereading this story, and love it so much. I really do hope you decide to add to it! You are so talented, I would love to read more!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
I would love to read revisions of both stories! I would also love it if you left the originals up :) So glad to hear you have gotten back into writing!
SuperSamNatural chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
I really like your stories and I would love to see th w sequel finished. I can't wait.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
I would like. Please let the original story be as they are and write a revision. Plz put in brother moments.