Reviews for Growing Up Too Soon
Hel yes
So dam has talked
Oh cape
Elaine Weasley chapter 17 . 1/6
Picturing Adam as a six year old so vulnerable nearly broke my heart. And I really want to strangle John right now. I love the Dean hurt parts, and all the brotherly love between the trio. And now, I'm off to read your sequal! :-)
One-Tuff-Cookie723 chapter 17 . 1/6
Hi. Holy cow this is one of the best stories I've ever read! I, too am on the hurt!sam team as many are. But I loved how you had Adam in your story. The ending was heart warming. Time to read the sequel!
penelopegraceful chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
So I just finished rereading this story, and love it so much. I really do hope you decide to add to it! You are so talented, I would love to read more!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
I would love to read revisions of both stories! I would also love it if you left the originals up :) So glad to hear you have gotten back into writing!
SuperSamNatural chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
I really like your stories and I would love to see th w sequel finished. I can't wait.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
I would like. Please let the original story be as they are and write a revision. Plz put in brother moments.
penelopegraceful chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
Hi! I am a huge fan of both Growing Up Too Soon and A Family Divided. I would really love to read the revisions! With that being said, I would really appreciate it if you left up the original stories and post the revisions as a new story! I can honestly say I have read both these stories several times and would be super excited to read anything you post. I can't wait for you to publish them! I am really looking forward to the daily or weekly installments!
SupernaturalTimeLord chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
I greatly enjoyed how in-depth you went into the psychology of the brothers and relationship dynamics of the family. Your depictions of the effects that the trauma had on each of the brothers were very vivid and nuanced, especially with Adam. Dean's devotion to staying strong and holding things together for his brothers was both heartbreaking and heartwarming. I really got pulled into the emotions of the story and it gave me a vivid perspective of what it might be like to suffer from abuse.
Gyp Dark chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
So sad and cute. I read it a long time ago, but I've just skim-read it again and it's so sad. Poor Sam, Dean and Adam. The little cute babies... I protect! Poooooooooor babies. I loved this - it's very well written and I love protective Dean in any situation. Beautifully done. Blessed be.
Leilabeth chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
why didn't he get the shit beaten out of him?
Leilabeth chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
Bout damn time he at least some of what's coming to him! i hope they slowly torture the bastard... please! boy oh boy oh boy i wanna see him hit with that switch! i'm way to damn excited about this...
Leilabeth chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
fuck you! how dare you bring him back! Bobby better be back soon!