Reviews for Silent Birdie
Hermionehp135 chapter 22 . 3/10
Hiya. Can I just start by saying I LOVE LOVE LOVE your story... So far -.- seriously mate it's been just under UNO YEARO (looll) and I HAVE TO KNOW how this ends ighhhh. Please if not for me and even if not for all you HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of fans, do it for yourself :D
GallagherGirl2019 chapter 22 . 2/23
Are you ever going to continue this story? I rarely find FF that are appropriate and/or that I really like, and it gets on my nerves when authors just stop writing. At least I left a note! And sorry if I sound rude. Just please continue this story or just let us know if you don't want to finish it.
GallagherGirl2019 chapter 1 . 2/23
You say that Max is mute, yet she tells Walter to hit her instead. Is that supposed to be like that?
Sparks chapter 22 . 2/19
Please update! I love this story!
LilyGold23 chapter 22 . 1/27
Please write some more, I really like your story.
bandfangirlnerd527 chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
Yay! She talked! I absolutely love your fanfic! One question, what happened to max's mom? Is she dead or... Yea so anyway...
Peace out,
bandfangirlnerd527
AvianRebel chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
Good chapter! Please update soon! :D
7701DeathlyHalfBloodPrincess chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
I THOUGHT THAT BASTARD WAS IN JAIL!?
Faxfourtris998 chapter 22 . 7/16/2014
Plz update soon
Guest chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
Update, pwease?
LunaMoon201 chapter 22 . 5/28/2014
Omg I love this so much! Please update soon! I love the story and how it's slowly bringing in the FAX. I hate it when wrighters are just like BLAM! They're in love! Anyways, I hope you update soon!
DJmiso chapter 22 . 4/29/2014
0.0 -.- e.e

my reactions from 'are you gonna tell her!?' to 'wtf, fang!?' then again, max, yer not exactly helping the cause! *angrily bounces leg*
starlightandpie chapter 22 . 4/28/2014
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD WHAT IS HAPPENING WWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYY FANG?
She's talking to you you idiot! No one else! GAH!

Update soon pretty please
Guest chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
Loved it update soon!
alyssa the lucky bird girl chapter 22 . 4/25/2014
It was good little faxness moment that's always good. And um well it was also cool. And well um update soon.