Reviews for Silent Birdie
unknown761 chapter 22 . 8/15
I really liked this story
Ella chapter 22 . 2/21
This whole story is amazing from the beginning to the cheaper you have right now. Super interesting GREAT JOB!
Ishippedmyotp chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Please update. I love this story and i neeeeeeeed soooooooo muchhhhhh morrrre
Syd chapter 22 . 12/22/2015
Listen you mothertrucker you got me hooked onto this story and now you are going to get me unhooked. The only way that is possible is by finishing the story or updating at the bare minimum. Sorry that was SUPER rude, but I need to vent for a second. I need this story in my life. Please udate
Fax and Percabeth chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
Trust me, your writing is so good! I really feel the emotions of each character through the text like it was a TV show in my head! I don't care how long it takes you to update, because no matter when you do I know it will be worth the wait :) Love love love love the story :)
mouse chapter 22 . 11/28/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY. And honestly I cant say you're bad at updating because I am horrible.
book thief chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
I loved it! It was deep and you could still see these characters in the characters in the books.
Badasswingednerd chapter 22 . 11/4/2015
Please update this story is so good I love it and I can't wait to see what happens next.
ShadowBobcat10 chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Nice, good change of heart for the story, though I'm sure Max's devilish step-dad won't stay away for long. Interesting direction you took the story.
ShadowBobcat10 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Wow. Just wow. I think this is a good setup, and can go very many directions. I'm not a fan of abuse stories, but this might be an exception. I don't know yet, but this first chapter was good.
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
I'm confused. How old are they?
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/29/2015
Such a good story please hurry if you can to continue I usually just leave a story if its not done but this is so great that I'll wait a couple of months for the next chapter but still please hurry if possible thanks. And again amazing story!
FelicityQueen23 chapter 21 . 8/27/2015
Poor Fax.
UtopianSociety chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
This story is awesome! Don't feel like it is bad, everyone enjoys different types of books.