Reviews for Silent Birdie
mouse chapter 22 . 11/28
I LOVE THIS STORY. And honestly I cant say you're bad at updating because I am horrible.
book thief chapter 22 . 11/11
I loved it! It was deep and you could still see these characters in the characters in the books.
Badasswingednerd chapter 22 . 11/4
Please update this story is so good I love it and I can't wait to see what happens next.
ShadowBobcat10 chapter 2 . 11/2
Nice, good change of heart for the story, though I'm sure Max's devilish step-dad won't stay away for long. Interesting direction you took the story.
ShadowBobcat10 chapter 1 . 11/2
Wow. Just wow. I think this is a good setup, and can go very many directions. I'm not a fan of abuse stories, but this might be an exception. I don't know yet, but this first chapter was good.
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 15 . 10/26
I'm confused. How old are they?
Please update!
Such a good story please hurry if you can to continue I usually just leave a story if its not done but this is so great that I'll wait a couple of months for the next chapter but still please hurry if possible thanks. And again amazing story!
FelicityQueen23 chapter 21 . 8/27
Poor Fax.
Divergent2019 chapter 22 . 8/4
This story is awesome! Don't feel like it is bad, everyone enjoys different types of books.
MistWolf chapter 22 . 7/31
This story IS great, and I am seriously looking foreword to the next update. It is so awesome that people still love it even though you barely update. Every author is critical of their own work, so don't feel bad. Write On!
Saracasim chapter 22 . 7/26
This is such an incredibly amazing fic that I can hardly put it into words. I love your portrayal of everybody and I feel like they're really spot on. (I've been reading MR since 2nd grade- going into 10th now) I love MR more than any other series. By the way, did you know that there's a new book? It's called Maximum Ride Forever. Hope you have a nice day!
ALICEMXLANA chapter 22 . 7/25