Reviews for The Hogwarts Chronicles Volume 3
Fablehaven chapter 20 . 1/12/2011
I ave been following The Hogwarts Chronicles and it is actually one of the best Harry Potter fanfictions I've read in a long while. It does have a few spelling errors, but nothing too severe. I am eagerly awaiting the fourth installment of this series, and I shall spread the word about this great story... series... thing...

Oh, and I would happily oblige if you ever needed a Beta reader. ;)
Amanda chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Um, you do realize that this chapter is from Volume 2 right? When you go to the next chapter, we've missed a lot of the story, because it's after the first Care Of Magical Creatures Lesson, and Malfoy is already milking his injury for all it's worth.

So we have no idea what just happened and we don't know about Lana's new pet, and if she actually asks Dumbledore and Lupin about Mr. Monkey, or the significance of that name.
Heaven's Archer chapter 20 . 7/26/2009
xD I'm gonna act desparate and BEG for you to PM me when you put up the next chronicle :( Pwease?

Lol. Lana, I'm sorry to say is a massive tease/mean word with the whole 'I like like more than 6 boys and still flirt with others' thing. xD But, its part of her charm, not too mention it makes her kinda relatable, its almost guarnteed that most girls have their bf's and then they have the 'oh he is so sweet and cute and treats me so nice' kinda crush Tho, 6 is knida more...no matter!

Chelsea reminds me of me, kinda. I'm aggressive when my friends and family get into the whole bullying picture, tho I'm not AS prank/hurt first ask questions later :P

Thanks for putting these marvellous stories up, they deserve to be read