Reviews for Unlucky
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Sweet. Touching. 3
DalWriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
His birthday wasn't the day I thought you originally meant. I suspect that the anniversary of his death would be more poignant to Mac. That's awful that Dick's mom couldn't be there for him.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I did love Cassidy's character despite him turning out evil. And I did think that he loved Mac. I really enjoyed this fic!
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I wish there was such thing as this scene in the show... so emotional!
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This would have been a great scene to see on our TV! Good job!
heathergirl84 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I've recently rewatched the seasons as well, and am writing a fic. I decided to keep Cassidy alive in mine, and deal with some of the torment, well not exactly the way it would have in the show but ya know. Anyways, good Dick/Mac scene, I enjoyed it. Actually I was gathering information. I'm writing it where Dick and Mac are together, but anyways, good chapter. It was a lot of help!
Tharin chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
My friends and I discovered "Veronica Mars" only recently, and totally fell in love with it. I saw the season 2 final yesterday, and your story was what I needed right now. Some closure about Cassidy. I still cant really believe that he was behind the whole thing...

Dick as a character was never interesting for me, but I like how you portray him here (especially the "Did he hate me?" scene). And Mac is great, you did a good job showing her conflicting emotions regarding Cassidy.
Slytherin Valentine chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This was beautiful and fantastic! I love this bonding moment between Mac and Dick, I wish they had put something like this in the show. I agree Cassidy is such an interesting character, he's my favorite (yes, even after Not Pictured, so kill me!) on the show. I kinda felt like they didn't talk about it enough in season three. I think Cassidy cared about Mac, I think that's why he took her clothes at the end of season two, to keep her safe in the room. Just my opinion anyway :)

Loved your story so much!
Marte chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aw, what a great story. I can really see Mac and Dick bonding over Cassidy's death. I'm so sad we didn't get to see that in the show, but I guess it was in the cards for the 4th season :( Loved your story :)
madilover chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow, this was just beautiful. I loved the whole story and you are a great writer! I wish you'd write more Mac and Dick stories or continue this one because there is a lot of potential for more in that final moment with them.

Also, I loved this line:

"A morbid part of her points out that Dick would probably be dead if Cassidy had hated him." Because it's so true! If Cassidy hated him, I have no doubt in my mind that Dick would have died somehow. And you are the first writer that I've read who has pointed that out! I'd never even thought of it that way and I've been writing Mac/Dick stories for over two years on livejournal! LOL

Anyway, enough of my rambling! Great story and please, please continue! :)