Reviews for Naruto and the Guardians
misuky7 chapter 31 . 12/30/2013
This was amazing, but so sad. I cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
czarjoseph.demaisip chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
HayLin too as well.

Ino told Irma about Asuma? 3 years? And that was during the Fire Temple Incident.
czarjoseph.demaisip chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Elyon too as well has a Inner self, Before she meet Hinata and Shino. More importantly I feel sorry for Taranee drag by Gai and Lee
czarjoseph.demaisip chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Last time I read this 2-3 times? Cornelia has a Inner-Persona Self like Sakura? Man! That's was wicked and except for Gai and Lee doing 'Sunset of Youth'(Neehhh!) again, and Those two haven't changed at all.
Tsubaki800 chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Love this, BELIEVE IT! XD
AquilaPallas129 chapter 30 . 10/4/2013
I liked the story overall, and i'm sorry if I sounded really harsh or something, those were just my thoughts. no offense meant.
AquilaPallas129 chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
...the guardians seemed sorta weak in the battle against madara & co.
AquilaPallas129 chapter 26 . 10/3/2013
... so Tsunade isn't suspicious at all that her friend who was with Madara for more than 40yrs is lying...that's sorta hard to believe... ninja are naturally suspicious right? And then she believes every single thing she said cuz she's her best friend, even if there isn't any proof...
meh.
AquilaPallas129 chapter 24 . 10/3/2013
Tsunade really annoys me... why can't she just tell them at the start? so annoying...
AquilaPallas129 chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
how did they get caught so easily? even if they can't turn into their guardian forms, can't they still use their powers or ninja training?
AquilaPallas129 chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
You id say that they were hit almost 100 times by... a metal pole(?) how come they aren't severely hurt?
KiyomiShizuru chapter 31 . 9/6/2012
aww i was hoping that they would be reunited with each other but still i loved it and the pairings its in my fav's :D glad the atasuki were defeated in the end though :D
KiyomiShizuru chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
amazing rescue and amazing fanfic too im loving it :D
Hanae-Kasumi-Kohana chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Yaaaaaaaayy!( soz for being lame;)
Ur story is just THE best! I added u on my follow author, follow story, favourite author, fav story!
Im thinking of making a naruto and witch romance crossober, but now, im making a witch story about liam and elyon! Its gonna be called to trust her on not to trust her.
I just love naruto and witch!
Hope my support means alot;)
xSasuNaruYaoix chapter 30 . 12/19/2011
I absolutely loved this story, it touched my heart the connections between these two animes were very well linked. The story was planned out carefully! And I loved how you captured the characters! I especially love ShikaIrma 3! I can't wait to read the sequel!