Reviews for Mutualism
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
karrde in denial is highly amusing. not even gonna lie, especially as this is a prequel and we know things don't exactly work that way. :D
zedille chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Science... biology... oh, gods, the horror... I have nothing particularly against biology, but I crammed for the biology SAT earlier this year and parasitism! commensalism! ugh.

Nice fic, covering the scene which was only referenced in canon. Believable as well, though I think Shada and Karrde wouldn't have been so quick to leap to the potential romance.

Again, some punctuation errors, but I won't point them out now as you might get annoyed and I'm really too lazy. heh.
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
What do you mean? I absolutely LOVE Science. Blatently my favourite subject. O_o *shifty eyes*

Nice title though. I was indeedy very curious. It's very clever. ;D(Which is more than can be said for my wonderous titles XD)

And very sweet 'fic! Love it! *_*

~Azure
Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh now that was just perfect! I'm a great fan of the 'getting there' stage of this ship. And your comment about Karrde placing his hand on Shada's back was spot on. That's just how I see both of them reacting.

You know, I reckon if the Hand of Thrawn Duology had been a Trilogy, these two would have been together. Without a doubt. I don't buy that whole "business parteners" thing...

Love the title by the way. Nice symbolism.

Great job and can't wait for more!

SD04