Reviews for The Ava Chronicles
More please!
Princess Peridot chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
Continue the bloody story
laeeyore93 chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
I like it. Good job. I'd love to read more about Ava and Oliver if inspiration ever strikes.
Peace and Long Life chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
awsome
Heyaaaa xx

I LOVE your story! I like Avas character! Jacob Henry is an idiot though, right?

Just to point out though, I got a bit confused because after Alicia has been hurt by the bludger, you say that Katie, Alicia and Ava run to get madam pomfrey...

But anyway, I love the story!

Gaffers xx
Heyaaaa xx

But anyway, I love the story!

Gaffers xx
Heyaaaa xx

Just to point out though, I got a bit confused because after Alicia has been hurt by the bludger, you say that Katir Alicia
koolmuski chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
Aww.. this couple is so cute! 3
sarah0406 chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
SO FUNNY! I love their flirting game and the last chapter in the bedroom with Ava and Oliver behaving like children jumping over beds was just so funny!
abuu chapter 10 . 12/9/2010
LOVED IT
Lena xo chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
~sigh~ Wood shirtless in the changerooms... :P

I have a weakness for certain Quidditch captains with Scottish accents and while I love the long-winded sagas about Harry's adventures and all that, I also LOVE these short(ish) stories that involve Wood. It's hard to find some good ones but this is definitely one of them!

Love,
Lena xo
angel19872006 chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
very good Chapter..please update
zammierox chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
awseome story!
Cari chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
Oh-ho-ho-ho wow! so cute and sexi at the same time!
LaurenMarie814 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME STORY! PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS I SO WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! AH SO GOOD AND OLIVER WOOD IS JUST PURE SEXY!