Reviews for Devils of the Sea and Sky
niki chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
OHHHHHHHH. THE SUNSPENCE.
japanesestudier chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
it's niku not miku... Niku is meat... by the way... great story! enjoying it so far!
ForbiddenLeo chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
So I finally got aorund to reading this update! Nice job bringing it back to several chapters. I'm still dying to know about why Doflamingo wants Zoro!
DawnoftheNutter chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
...wakata means understood, not thank goodness (Don't trust google or bing translators)...but that is really besides the point. Good job
DawnoftheNutter chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Meat is NIKU not miku (that's a girl's name). Other than that, pretty good.
Red Voident Dragon chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
I-i knew it! I so knew it was that damned Doflamingo! xD Ah great story, loved reading both chapters. I hope this isn't discontinued. :D
Merucha chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
doesn't... shimata mean 'Island'?
DD chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ForbiddenLeo chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
Wow. I think i love you :D

Just kidding but I love this story so much... Expecially chapter 2. That ending was just, amazing. And now I can't get over how much I love this story :) Can't wait for Doflamingo to return!
LuckyKiss chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I could have your babies. Right now. Just for writing this :D

I really like your OC, but it feel slike she doesn't have a defined character and that she jumps around a lot personality wise.

Anyyyywaaaaayyysss, I agree with the person above me, I hope we get to Doflamingo and Zoro again, in a non-yaoi way :D
Zoro lova chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
So I'm like, in lvoe with this story. I really can't wait to get back to doflamingo and zoro! Update soon!
kakashifan7 chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
i normally don't like reading fanfics with an oc joining the crew, but i really grew to like sora :) hope u update soon :)
read4hsm chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
Please please please keep updating! I'm absolutely in love with this story! :D
albinoblackswan chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
Ninjas. Are you serious? :)

Nice ending. You're like: No, Usopp! No, Sora! No, Luffy! No, Zoro! No, Sora again!
IzumiTheMoogle chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
OH NO! USOP!

And now Luffy can get shot? O.O So is Sora able to suck up other people's Devil Fruit powers or something?

This was a really great update! Filled with action and suspense! Your scene where Usopp was shot and Luffy's heart was pounding was very detailed and really drew me in!

I can't wait for the next update! :D The suspense is killing me!