Reviews for The Art of Dancing In The Rain
Very sweet!1111222222222222222222224444444444444444666666666!
IceReborn chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Wow... I loved it!
xFadingMoonx chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Awweh that was postively the sweetest thing ive

read in a long, long time! Aww I squealed when he touched her butt xD
the.m1ghty.pen chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
well, that was pretty good. i liked it a lot. it was a bit ooc, but that's not bad :D my story of naru/saku is ooc a bit as well, but that's besides the point. i thought this was cute. and if you'd like me to read over anything, i'm available as a beta, so send me a message if you like!

- wolf's paradise
tonello chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
i loved it
ex0 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
A really nice one shot, nice descriptions, a plot interesting with the paradox of a confident Sakura and quite shy Naruto in the conversation they have, and it is all fluffy Naru/Saku I like that a lot. You've got what it takes to write about them, some haven't and it looks bad... I read some Naru/Saku fic you could tell the author wasn't really interested in the couple or in writing about them. A true Naru/Saku fic is written by a true lover of it, well at least that is what I think maybe i'm wrong... ANYWAY, I'm just talking too much, I hope you'll write some Naru/saku soon, One shot or not, because you have the talent to express fully the awesomeness of this pairing ! :D

exO, French reader and reviewer ;o)
EnigmaticVagabond chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Man, there was so much fluff packed in there...

But I liked it :)

If you would like, I can beta for you. I may not have done so for anyone before, but I am pretty good at catching mistakes and plot holes, if I do say so myself ;)