Reviews for Touch
BeBrezzy chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
lol...so cute
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
My opinion: she lets him touch her because she TRUSTS him, not just because she doesn't feel threatened by him. Even at that early stage in their relationship, she respects him and knows he respects her. They feel safe with each other and have one another's back. Therefore, Brennan IS correct in thinking that she isn't threatened by him, but it's more than that, in my opinion. She subconsciously already feels that they have a true partnership, and she can let down her protective guards when they're together. She doesn't feel that way with many people besides him and the Squints, as he calls them. Actually, at this point (during the Season 1 time period), she probably wouldn't have been comfortable with any of co-workers, besides Angela, touching her. I remember her hugging Zack when he returned from Iraq, but I don't remember much other physical contact with the others (again, besides Booth or Angela) before that.

Just wanted to share my thoughts, but not trying to discredit your story. I really enjoyed it, as always. :-)
blondieland chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I love season 1; I think it's my favourite. Maybe not by itself, but looking at it now, it's so great to see how they've evolved. Idk, your fic is awesome. All of them are :)

-blondieland.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Well done!:)
Noie chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
You do such a good job writing "them"!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Ahahaha, that was cute. (: Good job.
Hqudsi45 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Hahahaha yeahh, RIGHT. Lol that was good, i could have seen that in some of the early episodes. I'm curious though, was there episode in which Brennan said something about his ushering hand? Just curious since i love anything even remotely BB :). Great job!
Boneyo chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
SWEET! You haven't written a Bones fic in ages! But I see your talent hasnt died at all! Great story!
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Yay! I've been wondering when you would post a new one.

Truly awesome, as always.

My fave quote? "Just so we’re clear, you hereby have my permission to touch me. I don’t mean inappropriately, though…”
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
lol...awsome! just like them...
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love it! It made me smile!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Very cute and funny! It would have been nice to see a scene like that in the earlier episodes.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This was so sweet! I really liked it :D Loved this told from Booth's POV, and he was just very cute, kind of giving himself away as he has with pointing out about the touching. A really simple thing on the surface, but with layers of meaning underneath. Really liked the little detail of the word, 'Hereby' and that Booth notices this and calls Bones on it. I loved the picture of her painted here by Booth as to what she would do to people who touched her. Great story!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Your fiftieth fic! Congrats!

I loved this. Your dialogue was very well written and I enjoyed it immensely.

I love that Booth is the only person that Brennan allows to touch her (not inappropriately unfortunately) while she at least freezes everyone else with a death glare when they get too close.

Haha, she gave him her permission, very sweet. They know they both love it:)

Fantastic job!