Reviews for Lost Ground
Ayame Yuuki chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Any chance you will write a sequel? I would love to find out
thealovesalife chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
more *-*
hippysheep chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Noooooooooo it must not end...still stalking your profile for the other stories happy wicked grin!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh Poor Reid. I Wonder If He Really Feels Like That. I Hope Not.

But That WasWas Funny When Reid Told Morgan That PG's Name Was Gomez... Hey That Was THe Beginning Of The 'Baby Girl' Nickname! XD
random-antics-echelon chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Sequel? I like! :)
ibrakeforwearwolfs chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Do more plesse!1
ATwistedSista chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aw! I love your Morgan/Reid stories. This one was especially awesome. Poor Reid, being used by Morgan like that. But at least Morgan had the decency to feel like shit about it. I do hope this isn't the end. I really would like to know how Morgan would make it up to Reid. *Applauds* Sarah
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I would love to hear more of this. AKA how they make up. It'd be quite interesting, and I know (after reading this) that you could definitely pull this off well. I'm putting this in my alerts just in case, since it'd be quite interesting to see them make up. I loved this. Thanks for sharing.
Neko-Tiara chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hi! I want to translate your fic into Spanish. Can I? I will say that you wrote the fic.
Dulzura Letal chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Yes, please, one more.
winky73 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Such silly, silly boys!
LBQIO chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
i really like it

deserves a sequil
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
lol...thats sweet! GREAT STORY! I REALLY ENJOYED it!
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This was good. I loved how they were each on the other side of the door thinking about what they had done. I hope there will be more.
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I loved it, there could be more i think! any chance of more? this could be slash (which i'd prefer) or a friendship with a one sided romantic interest...