Reviews for Lost Ground
Shipper Queen chapter 1 . 1/29
Is there a sequel? Please say there is.
silvairelining chapter 1 . 1/14
I second what everybody else said - really enjoyed this one and would love to see you either continue it or just write a sequel. :-)
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Morgan should be using that line on Reid and stop trying to impress the ladies. He belongs with Reid. Poor Spencer having his heart stomped on like that if I didn't think they belong together I'd want to smack Morgan. Good story sad for Spencer Derek can be a real jerk sometimes.
Ayame Yuuki chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Any chance you will write a sequel? I would love to find out
thealovesalife chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
more *-*
hippysheep chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Noooooooooo it must not end...still stalking your profile for the other stories happy wicked grin!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh Poor Reid. I Wonder If He Really Feels Like That. I Hope Not.

But That WasWas Funny When Reid Told Morgan That PG's Name Was Gomez... Hey That Was THe Beginning Of The 'Baby Girl' Nickname! XD
random-antics-echelon chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Sequel? I like! :)
ibrakeforwearwolfs chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Do more plesse!1
ATwistedSista chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aw! I love your Morgan/Reid stories. This one was especially awesome. Poor Reid, being used by Morgan like that. But at least Morgan had the decency to feel like shit about it. I do hope this isn't the end. I really would like to know how Morgan would make it up to Reid. *Applauds* Sarah
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I would love to hear more of this. AKA how they make up. It'd be quite interesting, and I know (after reading this) that you could definitely pull this off well. I'm putting this in my alerts just in case, since it'd be quite interesting to see them make up. I loved this. Thanks for sharing.
Neko-Tiara chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hi! I want to translate your fic into Spanish. Can I? I will say that you wrote the fic.
Dulzura Letal chapter 1 . 7/25/2009