Reviews for Moo Moo Meadows
mysticmordrake chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I'm laughing so hard right now.
JaydenJoker chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
that was awesome. i laughed the entire time.
Freakin' Yoda chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
AMAZING! I literally laughed the entire time after they got to the Go-Cart track. And, I could totally see Jay telling the cops that he had never seen Chris before in his live. And, Jericho laughing manically as he passed children...great. :D
myers1978 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I have read alot of your stories, but this one takes the cake for some reason! Could not stop laughing... I actually had a dream the other night that Adam cam across your page looking up FF and decided to create a youtube with the Jay and Chris and act these out for real, even bringing on the other people in your stories... That would be great!
LOVINGORANGEWALLS chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
haha good story

What are you—OH MY GOD!” Jay swerved when Adam puked over the side of the car, leaving a trail of beer-soaked Cheetos behind them.

“Hey, no fair!” Chris yelled. He skidded past the vomit. “I don’t have any turtle shells to throw at you!”

i luv mario! chris is so funny! and edge has to live thru life trying not to die b/c of jay and jericho
abandoned.xX chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This is like the funniest thing I've ever read in my life.

Chris had already lapped them, swerving the car, giving children under the age of six the middle finger as he passed them. “You’ll never catch me, you bastards!”

totally see that happening
cherrybomb13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
CRAZY! i ALWAYS used to hit those damn cows and the moles that stuck to your face...Chris is the shit. i want to ride go-karts with him! lol

xomagsox
BobbieBomber chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This is some funny shit!

I haven't laughed this hard in ages, thanks for this!
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
why is my baby daddy so god damn retarded? ah but i love him still

i fucking love jay. he's absolutely perfect.

ha! adam's paranoid! ohmygod so the other night i got so high,like higher than ive ever been, and cars headlights would shine through the window when they turned down the street,so i was freaking out thinking it was the cops,and i just layed flat on the floor,like that would help, and i ended up passing out.

i digress...

aw dont remind me that jay is old, that ruins it

EW HE PUKED

"and went through a fence" i cant stop laughing at that. what the hell

that was amazing

you are brilliant
eeelleira chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
haha! i love mario kart! 3

and i love this story! it was awesomme.. :)
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Oh dear God, this made me laugh harder than I have in a long while. I know you warned me & said it wouldn't make much sense, but it was the most hilarious/awesome/crazy thing I've read in a while. I especially love how it had no plot.

“You will not make this putt, ya jackass!”

I LOVE Happy Gilmore. It's probably my favorite Adam Sandler movie.

This was crazy, Mack, but funny as hell. Seeing them driving on Go-Karts and acting stupid was hilarious.

Great job.
WhisperOfLuv chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I really enjoyed the story!

God Adam and Chris are just hilarious )

And Jay's last line, I burst out a laugh hahahahahah

This is awesome.

YOU are awesome.

Needs more Randy though.

Haha.

I love Edge. Fuck I feel like shit. I hate sinuses infections so sorry if this review is like...crappy/random.

Oh I need sleep.

I think I need to drift off to dream land where I can kidnap Randy. Yes, that would be perfect.

Lubs, me
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! LOVE IT!
fanfiction.net is horrible chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
ah ha ha where do you come up with this funny stuff?