Reviews for Don't Hold Your Breath
swimmergirl4 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow ur really a long time fan! And I really liked this fic!
HELENz chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
LOVED IT.
bsloths chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love Clare too, and I think you captured her perfectly here. You did a great job with her frustration with being drawn to KC as well as annoyed by him. (That sentence kind of makes no sense, but you know what I mean!) It doesn't matter that it was short - it was a nice little missing moment that definitely adds to the episode. You should write more with the new characters!
pyrolyn-776 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was an excellently well written KC/Clare piece! I enjoyed it immensely and I think the only thing that could make it better would be if you added another installment or made it longer! Haha. You wrote it characterizing both Clare and KC the way I felt they would actually react, and for that I'm so happy. :)

But, geez. Were you as surprised as me when KC turned out to have a violent past? I was like, "Wha!"

Haha. Not that it's a bad thing. I just fell even harder for the KC/Clare couple after watching the last few episodes of season eight.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing!

Always,

Adalyn
freebird chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I loved this oneshot. ever since KC and clare were introduced on the show I've loved them together and I was really disapointed they didn't have more interactions in between Touch of Gre and danger Zone. It would've bee great to see them a little more of them arguing before it got resolved in Danger Zone. I hope you write oneshots like this!
loveAlex chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
good, i like it.
Chris Grace chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Loved it! I can totally imagine this being in the episode. It fits in nicely with how weird things are between KC and Claire at this point in the season. :)
jayhogartismyangel chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love it! I do wonder what KC would've thought if he knew that Clare went down there with Alli.