Reviews for Master and Puppet
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
again sorry about the belated review and who wouldn't like hardycest?
GrandpasGuitars chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Wow.
Love that you can do a wrestling scene- there's a lack of them in the fandom. And Matt and Jeff are already together, that's interesting. Vickie needs to be careful before Edge hurts her, and Adam needs to fight a little harder against hot demon. Great chapter.
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
HardycestEdge(in demon mode)HOTNESS!
LOVE IT!
alizabethianrose chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
i really enjoyed this chapter the hardycest was awesome! I love this story and am in love with your writing I can't wait to read more and think that a tortured Adam is always hot!
redsandman99 chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Hardycest! *claps exictedly*

I love it!
Green Phantom Queen chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
YAY!

After six months of waiting, here's the next chapter! I love it, it was so yummy...*Drools*

Oh, and check out Mirror Mirror if you can, I've got lots of stuff and Edge is starting to get crazy...hehehe.
Glad to see you're okay (Can you believe Edge is back on RAW and Christian on Smackdown though?) Hope to talk to you soon!

-Green Phantom Queen
takers dark lover chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
WOW WOW WOW! That senes with the Hardys was very very hot!
Edge is getting more and more control. I hope he is not going to hurt his host. Addy don't need that he is still with Vicki in this and that is bad enough.
redsandman99 chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Damn it, I'm really late with this review. Oh well, better late than never.

Holy shit, now that was quite a punishment. Adam is just so much fun to fuck with :) Awesome job.
VegasxHoneyDust chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
wow, just wow...

Now I don't usually go for slash, but you make it tasteful, and hot. How do you do that?

I'm defintely coming back for more.

MORE JEFF I'M BEGGIN' YA

Great read
eeelleira chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
i love it!

can't wait for the next chap! ;)
NeonNero chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I AM OFFICIALY ADDICTED TO THIS ONE!

I LOVE IT!

LUST Sex Scene REEKED OF AWESOMENESS AND WAS SO.. Turtley AWESOME!(I Am ADDICTED TO TMNT Now!:)]

OMD I Favorited This One! !
GrandpasGuitars chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
That punishment was so wrong yet so right. Now we can focus on more important matters... Edge getting his hands on some Hardys. (Grins evilly) And why did Cena senior get so much abuse? Randy also punted him in the skull... and last I checked, not every feud has someone's Dad involved.

Oh, I loved it and I hated me for loving Adam get tortured. He's just so torturable.
sunligh584 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I'm invovled you must update this story soon please. I like this and I want to see what Edge does to Matt, Jeff, and Adam. You rock. ;)
Dark Fae Angel chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
Yah, I think you just like the idea of Addy getting spanked, and boy did he love it! Did I mention that I'm loving Edge? 'Cause wow, he is awesoem and I cannot WAIT to see what he has instore for the Hardys. No Terrah, you're the one who gets off on triangles. No matter how much they confuse you. *Pictures Matt bottoming to Edge* Oh ya, that going to be hot, agnsty and possibly violent. Screw that, if it's the Addy hating Matty we know and love it WILL be violent! And I will be enjoying the whole ride! Love Ya!

P.S. Sque! *bear grip huggles* Oh and Tell Green Phantom Queen I said happy b-day and VIRIGOS ROCK!
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 9/6/2009