Reviews for Snape's Request
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. I liked how Lily and Severus took on Harry's role in canon of finding destroying all the Horcruxes and fighting Voldemort, and how you brought in other familiar events. I loved how you used Kreacher and particularly House-Elves' abilities, which Voldemort so flagrantly overlooked. It was great how you developed Lily and Severus' relationship, not making them get together instantly, showing Lily truly grieving for her husband and her baby, and I can really imagine how touching it was when Severus thoughtfully gave her a photo of James at Christmas, it would have meant a lot to her. It was nice how Sirius didn't attack Severus and recognised that he was helping Lily, just as it was nice to see Severus offering to help Remus rather than sticking to schoolboy grudges. It made me laugh how irritated Severus got with Dumbledore, I can fully understand how he felt he was being used.

I was truly shocked when Lily died - I couldn't believe it! Poor poor Severus. So I guess it was a bittersweet ending when he died too. I appreciate how this wasn't a completely fairytale story - Sirius and Dumbledore died as well as Severus and Lily - a lot of fanfictions can be too predictable and I liked the twist and sad/happy end, with Lily bringing the story full circle as she introduced Severus to Harry.

As for tips for improvement, I'd say your spelling and punctuation can be a bit dodgy at times, but I still got what you meant. And maybe it would be better with a bit more description to build up the atmosphere, rather than focussing solely on the action/dialogue. But I did enjoy this story and overall I thought you did a very good job, with some super ideas and portrayal of Lily and Severus!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
I want to aplogize first my english isnt really good so ...
great great work thank you the first romance story i find readable!
the rythm and the chain of story was great .
but let me turn some part of it :
dumobodre sirously injurd but alive still going to die (due to the curse) but not that soon
lily and sev kill voldomort but sev siriosly injurd by dolohv that will be incapaciated in some aspects and will finally die of these they live together for the next 15 years at first albus will die then lily will in duel with death eaters and a week later severus will die due to his privous injuries and a 17 year old harry potter will great all of them in the heave where they will leave happilly ever after.
sorry agine for all of mistakes
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
'No, nothing. Except, you're crushing my hand...'
That's bloody brilliant!
DarthSmiles chapter 18 . 8/22/2011
Awesome story. Amazing character development, the last two chapters had me crying.
Elsa chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
Dang it, I loved this story until Lily died. Why can't Snape ever just be happy? And alive?
jupiterjackal chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
the pacing was off. felt very rushed, but i enjoyed the story. thank you.
emu ostriches chapter 19 . 7/26/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, finished it in one sitting!

It was really touching and it was the right amount of angst and drama.
TitanNegro chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
I reallyyyyy love this fic,I kinda of got moved emotionaly with lily dying...frikin music...anyway,congrats for the awsome work,and thank you for the awsome work xD
IceTigers chapter 19 . 7/21/2011
I absolutely loved this! It seemed fairly well paced and realistic, and your characterization is great, especially on Dumbledore. I feel so bad for Snape in the regular story, it was nice to see him happy...haha :) Great job!
DarthSmiles chapter 19 . 7/21/2011
Wow. That is just epic.
Faerie of Tara chapter 19 . 7/16/2011
Wonderful story!
Omega19x chapter 18 . 7/16/2011
Out of all the 'what would happen if Lily was spared' stories I've seen, this one is, by far, the best. It's realistic, it keeps characterization intact, it's descriptive and well written. I praise you for seeing it through until the end!

The only thing in the entire story that seemed even a bit out of place was in the epilogue, with what happened one year later. While I adore the image of Lily introducing Severus to her son in the afterlife, in my opinion, having him turn his back on the river was the most powerful ending. There was so much hope mixed with so much despair. It didn't really need any further explanation.
deleted2012 chapter 18 . 6/28/2010
I feel so bad for James all of a sudden...
lucyferr chapter 18 . 6/28/2010
Severus slashed his wand again and again. Soon Dolohov was just a bloody mess trying to scream.

Great revenge!

Glad that Sev didnt have to bother living a life of misery any more, and that Lily chose him over that bullying richboy scum James in the afterlife.
The Darkest wizard chapter 18 . 6/28/2010