Reviews for Minutes After Comfort
iceyxstrawberry chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
hmmm...I think this story is a little biased towards women here. If a girl was forcing herself onto your son you certainly wouldn't force him to apologize for protecting himself nor punish him for having an opinion. I would have slapped her too:P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Why was Edward in trouble? He told Carlisle he could never think of her that way yet he still pressured him into that type of relationship. I would have slapped her too if I were Edward. He should have punch Carlisle in the face and told him to mind his own damn business.
Torgetta chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Edward deserved that! I seldom feel sorry for Rose, but I sure did in this story. You did a great job presenting it, and thanks for posting.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
That was rather unfair don't you think? Edward hadf made his feelings quite clear, he wasn'tinterested, Carlisle said he wouldn't force Rose on him then did it anyways, then EDWARD got punished? Ok maybe he shouldn't have slapped, but it still wasn't fair, what were you thinking? nicely written though.
selena mc age 11 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
edward should have never done that in the 1st place
g chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
wonderful
TM Twilight Girl chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
That was a good story, although I think I should point out that you said Carlisle was planning on giving Edward eighty and that he was at sixty-four. Could he take another twenty-six, maybe just sixteen. 6416 is 80. other than that it was great.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
it was a good one thank you
icul8er chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I really enjoyed this story, and i love that you wrote the story about Edward and Rose, very original :D
alexandra chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Great story ! Keep it up.
Mademioselle86 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I think this is one of my fav stories with these two! well done!
SelayanPriestess chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
What a great story. Please write more
hawngirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
great story. poor edward
JodyG chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
You did a really great job with this story. I always found the Rosalie/Edward relationship to be quite complex and I always figured those early years took quite a toll on Edward. I loved the story, it was a great piece of art.
write321forever chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I liked it. Please write more stories soon!